Not open for further replies.

Krispers

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Pennsylvania
CONTEST TIME!

For all of you that may not have participated in a krispy contest heres how it will work. I will post a image of someone, may be a actor, singer, sports person, Sonic the new mod of ecf or some other celebrity. That picture will be Krispified, meaning I will take that image and distort it to the best of my ability *well not the best because if it was the best the image would be so distorted it wouldnt look human*. There may be hints, there may not be hints.

Rules: The First person to guess who the Krispified image is, get the prize. Each person will be allowed to guess once an hour (must give one hour in between each guess, not one at 5:59 one at 6:00. This contest will last however long it takes, I may end up giving earlier resets, or change it from one hour to one half hour in between, but thats something I'll do when if I do. Prize: What is the prize you ask? A one of a Kind Parkes Tube mod!

187298d1363126493-parkes-vaping-official-thread-chit-chat-info-screw.jpg

CONTEST WILL START AT 5:30p EST

Krispers

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Pennsylvania
CONTEST TIME!

Again Rules are simple: Everyone is allowed to guess who this is once per hour, meaning you must give one hour in between. First person to guess who it is wins. Previous winners of Parkes Contests are not eligible to play this contest. Everyone else is allowed, even the mods. Winner gets the mod thats posted a few posts up as well as full rules.

The Krispified Image is:

contest3-4.jpg

Let the Games Begin!

Hints 1)born in the 30's 2)deceased 3) actor​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread