Not open for further replies.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
Yeah~ GREAT video... is anything better than Boba's? We'll never nail the flavor... but a great juice...
Vapor is key for me too.
We should start a post titled: The greatest Vapor Producers... yeah, that's what I'm going to do...
Be sure to find the "offical boba's" review and post your other favorite juices. It's a good place for Boba's lovers to share their other favorite juices...

squirrel64

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2010
Va Skyline Drive Shenandoah River
I give up !! I try and try but I always come back to my Bobas... Man I just can't get enough of this stuff:vapor:

One thing I did notice is I lost some of the sweetness when I went from 18 to 24. Plus went from 3.7v to 6v so I'm sure that has something to do with it. Probably need a higher res attie. But anyway you use this stuff it just can't be beat. Period. I've tried adding a touch of this and a touch of that to experiment but one word of advice....... NO....... Don't mess with the best.. Think I'm going to drop back to 18 when I finish this 100ml bottle. AlienVisions ROCKS:headbang:

makasin

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2010
San Diego
Have you tried the honey flue cured. next best thing... imo
OMG yes. I got a sample from Clouds of Vapor of their "Virginia tobacco" which is a honey tasting tobacco flue cured thingy and its seriously the best vape I have EVER had. I have yet to receive my order of Boba so im stoked as all hell, but the virginia tobacco is also coming in (i ordered a full 12ml of it, the sample was destroyed in a day or two). This stuff is seriously amazing. It tastes like real honey and the tobacco and everything is great. The vapor is extreme too. Anybody try this? Are there any other notable honey flue cured juices around?

EDIT: were you talking about AV's flue cured? Is that a honey flue? I didnt know. DAMN! I want some

just ordered Boba's the other day for the first time...i can't wait to try it.

your in for a treat. I actually ordered it originally because I wanted one of there bottles for traveling if you can believe it. Cleanest little bottle ever and what i got inside it was amazing. Now i have lots of there bottles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread