maintenance of Vision CE5 eGo Clearomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a few of these clearomizers: Vision CE5 eGo Clearomizer (Clear) [VISCE5EGOCLEAR] - $5.99 : and i'm very pleased with the performance. great vapor production, decent taste, always a good throat hit (sometimes depending on the juice). Down to my real question: how to clean and maintain this item. I have tried soaking in coke, then washing in water, and then dry burning. I saw a youtube video that said soaking in coke was a great way to clean atomizers, however after doing the previously mentioned process, my vapor production has gone wayyyyyyyyyyyyy down. Did I ruin my clearomizer? Or is there hope for me yet.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
I clean mine every 2 days with PGA. First remove drip tip, next remove small silicon cap with metal tube. Soak for 2 hours in PGA. Rinse in water. You could then dry burn but I allow them to dry overnite. After dry burn re install silicon cap/ metal tube. Next time buy the newer rebuildable long wick Stardusts. You have the older short model. Have rebuilt one but not worth the time. Realize also you have a short wick and every so often you must tilt the clearo to keep the wick saturated.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Not advised to use anything other than PGA or high proof vodka. I had to have a friend bring me some from Quebec as it's illegal in Ontario. After 5 posts wait 1 hr for ECF servers to reset and someone here may be able to help with cleaning them
Location Specific
Good Luck.

sweet, thanks!!! im under 21, so is there some other solvent i could use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread