Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
This is a pm from Major. As you see this guy needs our support. We can make him feel better if we say "good morning" to him every day. We must be as close to him as possible:):)

Sorry for this long note but is important please my good friend. I hate to say it but about 2 months ago I got tired of fighting just to live every day. I stopped doing everything and have just been laying in bed waiting for my time to end.

That isn't the real me and you know that but I must be honest to you. I even stopped making coils for my Ody and used my UFS with cartos. I had given up on the greatest gift God gives - life.

Yesterday, my wife made me open my mail and in one envelope was the top half of my 008 P&P, my Penelope. I don't know why for sure but I started to cry inside. I have always said every GG has a piece of Imeo in it and it is true.

I took it apart and saw the awesome design and work of it and the nice wings on the tank. I suddenly felt ashamed I had given up on life as I was holding a part of my good friend in my hand. I made myself get from bed.

I cleaned it and made a coil and the tired feeling from fighting for life seemed to go away. I had to write to not only say thank you for the gift of the P&P but for what you have shown me over the last year.

I was up all day today and am thinking more clear. I do know that your work has saved more than my lungs Imeo. I feel determined again to fight until my time is done. Sorry I got so awful with my thinking but I wanted you to know.

God willing, I will be back among my friends thanks to you. My wife thanks you as well. I have much to catch up on but I am determined to stay back on the path as a warrior and not go without a fight. I love you like a brother for all you do!

Steve

Good morning Steve. Life is good and we are all next to you buddy!:toast:

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
Hey Steve, we miss you buddy get yourself out of bed vape your new Pene and talk to us. You lived your life on the streets fighting crime, chasing the bad guys and keeping folks safe. GUYS LIKE YOU DON'T GIVE UP.
I would be a proud man if I was half as strong as you are pal.

Now pick yourself up and talk with your friends here who need your company and miss you

critterbug

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2009
Herein, VA
I don't visit this little area anymore, but this issue and Major transcend genderphilia. Major is the main reason I ever posted on this subforum.

Major, your kindness has gone a long way and still has journeys to make and friends to which to tend in a way that only you can. Please do not undervalue your worth to the people around you.

You never mentioned suicide in your pm and I apologize in advance for aligning you with this, but the darkness you seem to be feeling I recognize as similar. My dad killed himself two years ago. He did everything he could to prepare us (his daughters) for it - requesting our "blessing", etc. It was something he had made peace with before he discussed it with us and my appeal to a different option was lost on him. He found it terribly selfish of me to still want him around when he didn't want to be here. I still get a kick and a smile out of his fatherly poise even in the face of despair. He was always very successful - former college football standout, excellent career, etc - but he truly sunk when he lost a lot of savings in the stock market a few years ago. He became very self-critical and depressed and his marriage suffered, his enthusiasm suffered, his life sunk and he did not have the energy to build around him again the life he had come to value as standard. You see, he felt that he no longer had any utility value. What he didn't realize in the depths of his depression was that his utility value was not strongest through his possessions or what he could give us materially; it was always strongest through the relationships he had with the people around him. That is all any of us truly has - the connection between ourselves and our loved ones. Please don't underestimate that when you find yourself thinking about what you used to do that you can't or don't any more. Or when you think of your value to other people and worry about being a burden. Caring - both physically and emotionally - is an act of love and loving is always a blessing and never a burden.

Major, I hope you don't mind that we are responding given that this was a PM to Imeo, but it's out here now, and I hope you know that you are cared for by people who aren't even active forum users and, no doubt, countless others. Your reach is wider than you know. Hang in there.

And, not to be crass or to encourage something to which you may be resistant, but depression becomes chemical, if it's not already. There are some great anti-depressants out there and there is no shame in trying them the same way one would take a med for cholesterol or some other cellular need. If you are having trouble seeing the value in any of this, then please consider talking to your family doctor about it. From the aforementioned anecdote, I know that you can't stop someone from ending it/willing it to end, but my hope is that you will continue to fight and use all of the resources available to you.

Moshmarr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2010
Minneapolis
"Motivation is an external, temporary high that pushes you forward. Inspiration is a sustainable internal glow which pulls you forward."-
and you've been a true inspiration to me and so many others, Major. Now just trying to help return the favor.
I still donate to Childfund Intl. monthly because of your efforts, bud- and , as an accomplished cook,
I now donate my time locally to an organization that delivers free meals, love and support to folks with chronic and debilitating illnesses
who have no support network of their own. My time there has truly changed my life for the better, and your example of wisdom and kindness
inspired me to get out of myself and extend a hand to my neighbors here in the inner city who just need someone to care.
I just wanted you to know that, my friend; and it's a beautiful day indeed!
Great to see you here again:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread