" Make 'em Laugh, Again, Contest"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Guss

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
"Make ‘em Laugh, again", Holiday contest.

Hi Folks, a while back we had a contest called “Make ‘em laugh”, it was a lot of fun going through the posts and seeing all of the creative things people came up with. It was so much fun laughing though the thread that we have decided to do it again for Christmas. The rules are pretty simple, just make ‘em laugh. Post whatever you think is funny, videos, stories, jokes, things your kids said or anything you think will make the judges laugh. Please consider others with your posts (keep it clean and not offensive). Remember humor is a little like taste, it is subjective, but we have a panel of judges that will decide the winners. With the hustle and bustle of the Holiday season upon us, it will do us all some good to sit back, relax, and have a good laugh. Have fun, enjoy the posts.

Happy Holidays from The VR Team.

The Winners Circle

1st Winner – Joye eGo Twist &30ML Bottle of juice

2nd Winner - 60ML Bottle of Juice

3rd Winner - 60ML Bottle of Juice

4th Winner - 30ML Bottle of Juice

5th Winner - 30ML Bottle of Juice

6th Winner - 15ML Bottle of Juice

7th Winner - 15ML Bottle of Juice

8th Winner - 4.5ML Sample Bottle ofJuice

9th Winner - 4.5ML Sample Bottle ofJuice

10th Winner - 4.5ML Sample Bottle ofJuice

Random Winners - 4.5 Sample Bottle of Juice

The contest ends Friday 12/21/2012 @ Midnight CST. The contest is open to all, winners outside the US will be responsible for the laws of their country and the cost of shipping. Winners will be posted in this thread by Christmas, prizes will be sent out right after Christmas.
Thank you for joining in the fun. The VR Team.

Last edited:

ISBN

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Happy Dale Sanatorium
user1680_1165984719.jpg

dolphins35

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Spanaway, Wa
Just before Christmas, two brothers were spending the night at their Grandmas house. At bed time, they knelt down to say their prayers. As they closed their eyes, one boy said in a loud voice, "Dear Lord, please ask Santa Claus to bring me a Wii, a telescope and a new bike." His older brother said, "Why are you shouting? God is not deaf." "I know," said his brother, "but Grandma is."

dolphins35

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Spanaway, Wa
The Christmas diet song
'Twas the night before Christmas and all round my hips were Fannie May candies that sneaked past my lips. Fudge brownies were stored in the freezer with care in hopes that my thighs would forget they were there.

While Mama in her girdle and I in chin straps had just settled down to sugar-borne naps. When out in the pantry there arose such a clatter I sprang from my bed to see what was the matter.

Away to the kitchen I flew like a flash tore open the icebox then threw up the sash. The marshmallow look of the new-fallen snow sent thoughts of a binge to my body below.

When what to my wandering eyes should appear: a marzipan Santa with eight chocolate reindeer! That huge chunk of candy so luscious and slick I knew in a second that I'd wind up sick.

The sweet-coated Santa, those sugared reindeer I closed my eyes tightly but still I could hear; On Pritzker, on Stillman, on weak one, on TOPS a Weight Watcher dropout from sugar detox.

From the top of the scales to the top of the hall now dash away pounds now dash away all. Dressed up in Lane Bryant from my head to nightdress my clothes were all bulging from too much excess.

My droll little mouth and my round little belly they shook when I laughed like a bowl full of jelly. I spoke not a word but went straight to my work ate all of the candy then turned with a jerk.

And laying a finger beside my heartburn I gave a quick nod toward the bedroom I turned. I eased into bed, to the heavens I cry if temptation's removed I'll get thin by and by.

And I mumbled again as I turned for the night in the morning I'll starve . . . 'til I take that first bite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread