Makes my chest bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuNar

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2014
Hays KS
I have had the heavy lung feeling from vaping 100% vg, but only when I'm vaping pretty heavy all day. I got some 20pg 80 vg liquid and I've felt fine since I switched. As far as shortness of breath, it existed for me when I started vaping after quitting cigs. But it's been a year and a half and I don't suffer any kind of shortness of breath anymore.
I hope your drs appointment goes good and you find the problem, also remember to drink plenty of water.

Alien Traveler

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2014
United States
Ok. Cheers guys. I'll book an appointment. So are you saying that no matter how much and how often you vape, it does not effect your lungs? Because it seems that every lungfull of vapour could be just nice air. Thanks. I make my own juice so il try 100 percent vg. When I started vaping and used to use like 10 ml every 4 days I felt fine. Weird
It does effect your lungs. I am cuffing because I am vaping (phlegm), I've never cuffed when I was a smoker ( 1.5 PAD, many years).

ringling

Unresolved Status
Aug 19, 2015
K, guys im reading some of the discussions that Sir2fyablyNutz posted for me. It seems that vg and drippers is a big prob for some people. I love dripping and vg. Boo
Honestly, my thoughts as well. You're basically overdoing it for your personal tolerances. I feel it would be a good thing for you to explore the world of tootle puffing for awhile. If need be, permanently. Your health comes first......

PS: Oh, and yes, see a doctor to make sure there is no problem physically.......

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
Thanks for all your help guys. The problem seems to be the rda mainly (direct lung hits). I'm getting better and better with the tanks (mtl). So I don't think it is either vg/pg or some horrible respiratory problem. Doctors on my to do list but I've seen so many of late. Lucky they're there though. I just love to drip but I'll save it for special occasions. My Sig 150 is on its way but I'll do 100+ watts just to test it. Honest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread