Malware/Trojan detected on site

Status
Not open for further replies.

ll420ll

Nov 21, 2010
Minnesota
We have cleared the issue, Google is analyzing the website to take off the warning. Please know our website is safe to visit.

Wow. Now even google won't let me access site. Wasn't doing that yesterday. Even if I ignore new google message my antivirus still blocks site scripts. I have purchased from FSUSA for years I DO trust the company, however I am not going to ignore all these warnings to access site. If Google, Kaspersky and Sucuri Security all give warnings it's not nothing.

NicholeP

ECF Veteran
Wow. Now even google won't let me access site. Wasn't doing that yesterday. Even if I ignore new google message my antivirus still blocks site scripts. I have purchased from FSUSA for years I DO trust the company, however I am not going to ignore all these warnings to access site. If Google, Kaspersky and Sucuri Security all give warnings it's not nothing.
Please be patient, google can take a couple of days to fix the issue on there side. I can assure you it is safe. If you would like to, you can call me at 1-800-705-7013 and i can place your order over the phone.

Reactions: Racehorse

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Might not have anything to do with your browser. Im not an expert, but many times its a firewall issue or the malware software you use and the settings.

It might be that in all the millions of posts someone has linked something that your security finds dangerous. IT might be a glitch in the providers end. I know some internet providers attach anti virus/ malware software integrated when you install it and the auto settings might just be a bit too judgemental.

I use Google and I use Malwarebytes and I get no warnings, but that doesnt mean you dont have a valid issue.

I hope it get solved because for some of us, not being able to get on ECF can cause withdrawals and grouchiness.

Reactions: Avery Nevae
I just tried also...it's not letting me access the site. :ohmy: I need juice!
we are hoping it will be back up by tomorrow. If you would like you can call (800) 705-7013 and ask for Michelle to place an order over the phone. This is not usually available but we will make an exception.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread