• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Management discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
If this Social Group is wanted.. it will need a new "owner" since I do not have the time that this group needs for proper management... There are a few dedicated cartomizer advocates
that would make great candidates .. so I will wait to see how this transpires

Thank you

LGD

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
please feel free in posting in this thread for further discussion

as far as moderation... all that person is really doing is managing the information.. no matter who provides it (new or old) so they will just ruffle through all the "small talk" and chit chat then gather/extract and consolidate the good information to one place.... and maybe when something is complete.. or seems "worthy" to be moved back to the open (model specific) sub-forums it can be done.. it doesn't have to be an exclusive "club" just more of a place for brainstorming and sharing... then the big part of managing what has been posted..

so no matter what is decided.. even if it is to let that SG be as it is... you are more than welcome to continue extraneous discussions of it in the fore-mentioned thread.

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
please feel free in posting in this thread for further discussion

as far as moderation... all that person is really doing is managing the information.. no matter who provides it (new or old) so they will just ruffle through all the "small talk" and chit chat then gather/extract and consolidate the good information to one place.... and maybe when something is complete.. or seems "worthy" to be moved back to the open (model specific) sub-forums it can be done.. it doesn't have to be an exclusive "club" just more of a place for brainstorming and sharing... then the big part of managing what has been posted..

so no matter what is decided.. even if it is to let that SG be as it is... you are more than welcome to continue extraneous discussions of it in the fore-mentioned thread.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
okay...here is my new idea...because this is something I can do and am willing to do and I think most of the others would also be willing to do:

A Cartomizer Library

then at one's leisure write a post that would be sticky'd in the thread...we could have a finite list of topics to use as the title of the post...redundant posts are fine in fact encouraged...in other words if 3 different people want to post what they think is the "best" filling method...fine. The only thing the moderator has to do is skim it over before it gets posted. To save infinite headaches and time for the mod there is no line item veto. Either understand what is going on and submit a suitable post or it gets rejected out of hand.

names of vendors may only be mentioned in reference to an actual product a person has purchased and used. This is not a supplier review thread...you can dislike the person but they may still have a fine product...stick to that . For instance...I still happen to think that V4L has produced the finest KR8 batteries ever made. But I do not know about the ones they are selling at this moment because I have not purchased one in the last 6 months. That to me is a depersonalized statement that could be of potentual value to someone shopping for batteries.

anyone may submit a post for consideration...however if the information they are offering is so significantely different or suspect from the accepted norm it can either be rejected or possibly voted on or???? Example...my recent quasi-endorsement of Vapor Authority as a souce of E2 cartomizers....for the carto library all my posts regarding them and the E2 would be rejected out of hand....because this thread is where people will come for solid information that has been tested. That doesnt mean its true or right...it just means someone is actually done it....and this is what happed when they did.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
when you say you....do you mean me personally? Or you as in the collective you over at the burning carto thread ?

oh...and rather your talking to me personally or the collective me....will I need to change the setting on my keyboard breathylizer in order to participate ? cuz I'm sure it's obvious I have it turned up pretty high at the moment....

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
whew...thank the Lord!!!!

after 2yrs in the CCC and a lifetime of being around military men....one would THINK I should have learned by now about mouthing off in a group with a bright idea...I believe the US Military calls that....a volunteer!!!!!!!!

so...I will repost this thread over there and see what they all think....unless someone wants to come over here and chime in...Scooby Dooo....where are you?!?!?!???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread