Sweet Guava (CAP) 1.5%
Black Currant (TPA) 1.5%
Juicy Orange (CAP) 1.5%
Sweet Cream (TPA) .75%
Sweetener (TPA) .5%

Flavor total: (15.5%)
PG/VG-ratio: 35/65 .4 mg

vaping on my Pico Mega & Melo lll at 23W with stock .3 ohm coil

This is my first recipe AND the first bottle of juice I've mixed up (and, as of this post, the ONLY bottle).

I did a fast hot water steep and shook copiously between changing the bath a couple of times. I know it will be better in a few days but I am enjoying it immensely after just an hour. This is far better than any "premium" juice I have ever tried at $20 (or more) per bottle.

Thanks to @dobroeutro (I copied your layout, I had no idea how to post a recipe!)

Thank you as well to @JCinFLA for your great advice on how to figure out what to buy to get started.

Many thanks to @mattiem for your great blog post "Getting my Breaking Bad on" - it lit a fire under my backside to mix something up instead of just looking at recipe after recipe trying to decide what flavor goes with what.

And finally...

Many more thanks to @Imfallen_Angel for all your kind and thoughtful help. I appreciate the time you took to compose all those encouraging responses to a clueless newbie who was not inspired enough to get started.

EVERYONE PLEASE feel free to comment or critique - methinks I have a lot to learn but at least I've taken my first baby steps. :thumbs:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread