many people said like this,

Status
Not open for further replies.

LLyuzaki

May 4, 2015
if there is no nicotine, is ecig harmless! right?

but actually that's a definitely wrong info and concept.

e-liquid made by Vegetable glycerin , Propylene glycol , flavor , (nicotine)

so it's not vapor!

you should remind this and also one of ecig's prorperty is absorbing water in your throat thus

u need to drink sufficient water to protect throat.

then if you vape around people, the e-cig smoke can harm other people.

so vapers need to beware these fact well.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Why do I have the feeling I'm going to be sorry about this.

English is obviously not your first language and I'm in awe you're trying anyway. :)

if there is no nicotine, is ecig harmless! right?

but actually that's a definitely wrong info and concept.

What's dangerous about it if it did have nicotine? Can you show us a reputable link that says it is?

so it's not vapor!

you should remind this and also one of ecig's prorperty is absorbing water in your throat thus

u need to drink sufficient water to protect throat.

People are repeatedly told to drink water here. Look it up, it's vapor.

so vapers need to beware these fact well.

No, they will not necessarily turn into raisins upon contact. Where are you getting your information? :blink: Might want to change your sources of information.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
So how many people have actually died for e cigs?

I think one from mainlining it intentionally committing suicide and another by using an improper charging cable while he was using oxygen. Child died drinking nic supposedly but its not know if it was pesticide, ejuice or DIY nic. Child was too young to take off the cap himself but no other info was released that I'm aware of.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
there are
ANTZ.jpg
among us!

LLyuzaki

May 4, 2015
Why do I have the feeling I'm going to be sorry about this.

English is obviously not your first language and I'm in awe you're trying anyway. :)

What's dangerous about it if it did have nicotine? Can you show us a reputable link that says it is?

People are repeatedly told to drink water here. Look it up, it's vapor.

No, they will not necessarily turn into raisins upon contact. Where are you getting your information? :blink: Might want to change your sources of information.
i can give you some links but it written by korean.
maybe googling will give you proper answer.

Reactions: Kanger Banger

sisu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2014
Texas
Anytime you put a substance into your lungs there is a potential for harm. Vaping is reduced harm, not harmless.

There is moisture in the pg, vg, flavoring and nicotine. It is not smoke. If it is not vapor, as you say, what is it?

The flavorings used are primarily food flavorings. The only food flavorings suitable for vaping are water soluble. Oil based flavorings should not be used because inhaling oil is not a good thing.

Not everyone has a problem with dryness when vaping. The moisture is taken from the mouth, not the throat.

The research on second hand vapor has been done. It is not a problem.

I hope you will continue to read and learn about vaping because your understanding of some basic concepts is incorrect.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
i mean ecig is better than real cigs but we need to know ecig is harm .
ecig is not good for health.

It is harmful to come to an ecig forum and say it is not good for health without giving proof. I have seen no proof in my years of vaping and research. Show me a legitimate study in any language that proves this. Give me a link, I can translate it myself.

bones1274

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
florida

Wrong. PG has been used in asthma inhalers since the 1950's and is used in hospital air fresheners for its antiseptic/antimicrobial properties. VG is used in fog machines. Show me one instance where hundreds of millions/billions of people over decades have been harmed from inhaling these.

Steamix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Vapistan
Well, healthy and unhealthy need to be viewed in a context too.

Just read some news about New Delhi . Foreigners and local inhabitants who can afford if are leaving the city.
The air there has turned into a toxic chemicals mix that is barely breathable, let alone healthy.

Yet it is an offence to smoke in public there.

Go figure...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread