Status
Not open for further replies.

Wingapo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2011
Taos, NM
Mark, I have got to paddle those waters some day! I have the perfect boats and fishing poles to bring to Romania too, even have some hand carved stakes just in case Dracula is still lurking about. And I have got to see one of your giant supermodels lurking about the cities and beaches of your fine country. Now if only they would put your new atty in the commercials then Romania would definitely draw the vaping crowd en mass.

mark78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
Bucharest Romania
www.markbugs.com
Have an international Vapefest at Dracula's castle, that should draw the crowds. Maybe it could even be a sleep over and whoever survives the night without getting bitten wins a new atty.

This is an very good idea, "International Vapefest at Dracula's castle", now this must be one of my future projects:vapor:

Wingapo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2011
Taos, NM
You could probably even get Ghost Hunters International to film it. People would be flipping out at all the ghostly vapor clouds caught on camera. "vape Out With Dracula Himself!" I'm saving up for my ticket. It sure would be nice if Mark included a free atty with every Dracula Vapefest travel package.

kcos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2011
Rochester, NY
mawnco.com
You could probably even get Ghost Hunters International to film it. People would be flipping out at all the ghostly vapor clouds caught on camera. "vape Out With Dracula Himself!" I'm saving up for my ticket. It sure would be nice if Mark included a free atty with every Dracula Vapefest travel package.

Yes now your taking, LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread