Marlboro flavor - please!

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by hgielm1, Aug 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. hgielm1

hgielm1 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Can anyone recommend e-juice that actually tastes like Marlboro 100 red? I can't seem to find any. Thank you!

2. Tone

Tone Super Member ECF Veteran

Well I'm sure by now you figured out that Marlboro don't really taste like Marlboro, I would recommend Dunhill It is the most like a real ciggy I have tasted, Of course taste is subject.
    I am speaking of eliquidplanet.com Dunhill; I have not had any others.

3. flavapor

flavapor Senior Member ECF Veteran

I dont buy mine there but I like dunhill too. I just ordered some vermont vapor tobacco flavor, havent got it yet but I hear good things about it, and you can buy a 3ml trial bottle.

4. rejoice

rejoice Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Marlboro from myvaporstore store is good. Now it does not taste like a marlboro red. Nothing does in electronic cigarettes. You have to find a marlboro you like and they are not create equate. Some of the Marlboro juice are not any good and others are good.

5. opuscroakus

opuscroakus Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Just got my Marlboro in from NHaler. Not exactly like Marlboro but it is pretty good. It is all subjective though.

6. wv2win

wv2win ECF Guru ECF Veteran

7. FDA

FDA Full Member

True. I've been smoking Marlboro for years, and on occasions would smoke Kent as it has a strong similarity in taste.

8. jexmex

jexmex Super Member ECF Veteran

Maybe you can mix your own marlboro flavor, all you need is about 4000 chemicals....

9. stevo_tdo

stevo_tdo Super Member ECF Veteran

Hilton hilton hilton

10. RazorNribbonz

RazorNribbonz Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I agree, you have to get past "your usual brand of analogs and go exploring or you'll probably never be happy...I've had some really nice marlboros but none have tasted like the analog ( the widows marlboro is really spicey rich)...I really like Kent but, to me it still has a slight hint of background sweetness-to me it's an earthy sweetness..Think of sweet hay..Although I have found that I ended up liking my liquids to have just a touch of sweetness...WetYourSticks Tobacco flav also has that barely there hint of sweetness, also very good- opposite of the "earthy sweetness".. As a matter of fact, If you really like the tobacco flavors I have found most all WetYourStick flavors have a strong tobacco undertone to them..From vanilla on down..
    If you are looking for something that has no sweetness to it - most analogs are not sweet...I'd try The Dunhill or Cubin Cigar ( most unsweet-very dry vape, not dry as in dry your mouth out, buttery rich)...I've heard winston is also a non sweet analog like vape...

If you are just going to try one..I would probably suggest Dunhill..Then you'll know if you want to go up or down in sweetness level from that one...Otherwise Id find a sample pack and get all of the above.. Cause then you could adjust to your taste by mixing the tobaccos...

I personally have found that I like a splash of Cinnamon in most all my tobaccos, numnumnum lol

I seriously Have to try some Hilton, the only one I think I haven't tried...

11. ncvaping

ncvaping Reviewer / Blogger ECF Veteran

"If you are looking for something that has no sweetness to it - most analogs are not sweet...I'd try The Dunhill or Cubin Cigar ( most unsweet-very dry vape, not dry as in dry your mouth out, buttery rich)...I've heard winston is also a non sweet analog like vape..."

Which suppliers are you referring to here?
    I think i would like the winston but not sure who to try it from first:thumbs:

12. nubee

nubee Ultra Member ECF Veteran

10 thumbs up for the Dunhill.
    Blew me away on the first puff - really....floored me just like the analog.
    Vaping it now as a matter of fact - my 'evening smoke' :)
    MyFreedomSmoke.com

13. vaporich

vaporich Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

you could also try some NO FLavor juice.

14. guero

guero Full Member

try marlboro flavor from e-smokeytreatsdotcom, they got great e liquid and the camel and marlboro flavors are great.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.