www.shining-global.com
  • Deleted by Jim Davis
  • Reason: Spam

RazorNribbonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Trapped within my imagination
I agree, you have to get past "your usual brand of analogs and go exploring or you'll probably never be happy...I've had some really nice marlboros but none have tasted like the analog ( the widows marlboro is really spicey rich)...I really like Kent but, to me it still has a slight hint of background sweetness-to me it's an earthy sweetness..Think of sweet hay..Although I have found that I ended up liking my liquids to have just a touch of sweetness...WetYourSticks Tobacco flav also has that barely there hint of sweetness, also very good- opposite of the "earthy sweetness".. As a matter of fact, If you really like the tobacco flavors I have found most all WetYourStick flavors have a strong tobacco undertone to them..From vanilla on down..
If you are looking for something that has no sweetness to it - most analogs are not sweet...I'd try The Dunhill or Cubin Cigar ( most unsweet-very dry vape, not dry as in dry your mouth out, buttery rich)...I've heard winston is also a non sweet analog like vape...

If you are just going to try one..I would probably suggest Dunhill..Then you'll know if you want to go up or down in sweetness level from that one...Otherwise Id find a sample pack and get all of the above.. Cause then you could adjust to your taste by mixing the tobaccos...

I personally have found that I like a splash of Cinnamon in most all my tobaccos, numnumnum lol

I seriously Have to try some Hilton, the only one I think I haven't tried...

Last edited:

ncvaping

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
"If you are looking for something that has no sweetness to it - most analogs are not sweet...I'd try The Dunhill or Cubin Cigar ( most unsweet-very dry vape, not dry as in dry your mouth out, buttery rich)...I've heard winston is also a non sweet analog like vape..."

Which suppliers are you referring to here?
I think i would like the winston but not sure who to try it from first:thumbs:

nubee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
IL, USA
Well I'm sure by now you figured out that Marlboro don't really taste like Marlboro, I would recommend Dunhill It is the most like a real ciggy I have tasted, Of course taste is subject.
I am speaking of eliquidplanet.com Dunhill; I have not had any others.

10 thumbs up for the Dunhill.
Blew me away on the first puff - really....floored me just like the analog.
Vaping it now as a matter of fact - my 'evening smoke' :)
MyFreedomSmoke.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread