• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

marlboro reds e-liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

plumeofred

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2014
I have been looking for the most authentic tobacco flavour for awhile. My advice is to just give up. What you will find find is that most of the tobacco flavours in the market taste kinda sweet like caramel/coffee or floral kinda like an unlit clove cigarette.

Cigarettes taste like that cos of all the chemicals in it. It is near impossible to replicate that taste. Just try the 'safe' tobacco flavours like RY4 or hangsen. I prefer the ry4 cos it is sweeter and has a nice caramel taste. Good luck!

WeiLing

Aug 20, 2015
little red dot
I have been looking for the most authentic tobacco flavour for awhile. My advice is to just give up. What you will find find is that most of the tobacco flavours in the market taste kinda sweet like caramel/coffee or floral kinda like an unlit clove cigarette.

Cigarettes taste like that cos of all the chemicals in it. It is near impossible to replicate that taste. Just try the 'safe' tobacco flavours like RY4 or hangsen. I prefer the ry4 cos it is sweeter and has a nice caramel taste. Good luck!

My friend wants tobacco concentrated kind of eliquid. he doesnt want any other flavours. a very lehcheh though.

atticasg

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2013
My friend wants tobacco concentrated kind of eliquid. he doesnt want any other flavours. a very lehcheh though.
actually just get a 12mg nic liquid. The nic will kill most of the taste and the vape will taste very much like a cigarette. And you will also feel like ur running out of breath, just like the real thing.

Reactions: WeiLing
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread