MarvelMyxer's Seriously Cereal (Cereal Milk Clone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarvelMyxer

Jan 8, 2015
Franklin, IN
I tried Cereal Milk by kilo and since have been on a mission to clone it for myself.

Today....I nailed it. There are a few other recipes out there and they were close but it wasn't quite right, so I took to trying somethings and am so pumped that I finally figured out what it needed. If you try this with different flavors or different brands of flavor I cannot tell you how it will come out, but with these flavors and brands I can tell you this came out perfect.

I do not intend to sound snarky, but I am extremely proud of this mix and I hope you guys who have been looking for a cereal vape will enjoy it as well.

So, on to the mix.

Flavors Express - Lemon - 3%
Flavour Art - Meringue - 2.5%
Flavor West - Yellow Cake - 2%
Flavour Art - Hazelnut - 1.5%
Capella - Sweet Tangerine - 1%
Flavour Art - Orange - 1%
Flavour Art - Bergamot - 1%
Signature - Acetyl Pyrazine - .5%

I used the UC for 1 hour before vaping.

Enjoy!!

john333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Indiana
Yeah, all my cereal attempts have failed in the end. The meringue and yellow cake caught my eye and make me think you're on to something. I will feed it in my calculator with your name included and give it a shot. Thanks for the work and for sharing. I will post back on how it goes so give me a week or so.

Reactions: MarvelMyxer

juicynoos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
"Paradox", French West Indies
This sounds like something I'd care to have a go at. Unfortunately, and as usual, I am missing a few of the ingredients made by the brands you used..namely the bergamot, orange and meringue from FA. I'll get them next order and let you know how it turns out.
Thanks for sharing Marvelmyxer.

john333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Indiana
Hey john, any luck? Curious what you thought if you had a chance to make a batch.
The last time I was ordering new flavors I knew I was forgetting something and this was it! Been working on a PB & Jelly Sandwich using Flavorah and something I call "Turning Japanese" using Fuji by Flavorart. Wont forget next time.

k5blazer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2010
Fredericksburg, VA
I was looking around the net for some other recipes and came across jacksters v1 which is the exact recipe you plagiarized. jacksters v2 is minus the Acetyl Pyrazine. I also found these recipes right here on ecf, and credit is given to the person who came up with them. jackster.
People put a lot of effort in mixing these recipes. Please don't take credit for what others work hard at. I myself post recipes from others hard work, but would never take credit.
I'll not say any more about this...I just felt it necessary to point out who the original author of this recipe is. And to point out that if a person does try to pass another persons recipe off as their own, think twice, this is a huge community and the chances are great that you will be exposed. Not worth the humiliation imo.

MarvelMyxer

Jan 8, 2015
Franklin, IN
Everyone on here wanting to say I am copying his recipe, but apparently didnt read them, I am looking at the recipes side by side as I type and they are not the same. I said before others got close on this and I got it closer. Jackster has a good recipe, I like mine better. He and you may like his better, its a matter of taste and the flavors are not too far off, the ingredients are similar as his was the reference. but the slight tweeks made were to improve the flavor to me...I tested mixtures for monthes based off of his original until I had what I thought was the perfect blend. If I needed to say that I referenced his recipe before I changed it then thats my bad...good job Jackster, thank you for a good starting point for my mixing.

Reactions: Lantana

DreamWithin

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2012
New England
Please cut it out with the hostile accusations, guys. Let's keep things civil in here

If I needed to say that I referenced his recipe before I changed it then thats my bad...good job Jackster, thank you for a good starting point for my mixing.

FWIW, yes this would be good form when sharing a variation based on another's recipe, particularly one that is very close to theirs with only minor tweaks :2c:

debb

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
in the nj woods
This is an excellent recipe...(who ever created it)...great right out of the gate...so steeping will make it better..ty for sharing...I tweak others' recipes to get it better for me...but I always give credit to the orig creator, post orig recipe and then add my tweaks as a side note...so as not to offend anyone...I am not saying you stole it ( I haven't seen the other one)just saying what I do...:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread