Not open for further replies.

musiceqlslife21

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2010
Maryland
Just did a quick search. According to this site:
Maryland - United States - Local E-Cigarette Retail Locations - E-Cigarette Directory

There is a store but i can't find a website for it. Here are the details:

Vapor Production - Waldorf, Maryland Hot
11110 Mall Circle
Waldorf, MD
Maryland 20603
United States

Vapor Production is your premiere retail location for Electronic Cigarettes, VG E-liquid, Herbal Vaporizers, K2 incense blends and legal alternatives.

We carry different brands of E-cigarettes. Including PCC starter kits, Disposables, and E-Cigars.

Over 25 flavors of E-liquid

Located in St. Charles Towne Center Mall in Waldorf, MD. 20 minutes from D.C.

If you do venture there, let me know how it goes.

vivictus

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2010
NoCal
If you choose to buy from a mall kiosk, please, hold onto your money. I will order it for you online, Fly from California to Maryland, and sell it to you for what the kiosk would charge, and then fly back home, after a few nights on the town partying, and still make a profit. It is not worth it unless you are in the market for overpriced crap. ;)

b00stzx3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2009
Frederick, MD
If you choose to buy from a mall kiosk, please, hold onto your money. I will order it for you online, Fly from California to Maryland, and sell it to you for what the kiosk would charge, and then fly back home, after a few nights on the town partying, and still make a profit. It is not worth it unless you are in the market for overpriced crap. ;)

LOL.

Dude don't buy anything from those sheisty scam artists a the mall. Order from madvapes.com, they ship from North Carolina and extra $3 for priority it gets to me in 2-3 days. Good peeps to. I do find it fun to meetup with other local vapor peeps and trade or buy stuff as well. Good dude in Dundalk I bought some juice off of, think his name on here is LordMage.

TerryLBaker

Moved On
Feb 25, 2011
NY
  • Deleted by Elendil

Will o Wisp

Feb 17, 2011
DELCO, PA
Only good thing about a Mall kiosk -is it let me know that there was a product I wanted to research-and it led me here.
For the price of their level 2 starter kit-that would have maybe given 3-5 days of lousy vaping-I found enough material here for-2-3 weeks of fine vaping-including an extra battery, PT,PCC,Extra usb charger,12 flavored catz, 10 blank cartz, 4 bottles of juice an atty & drip tip.
Mailed to me in less than 2 days.

absolute757

Unregistered Supplier
Nov 17, 2009
  • Deleted by spaky
  • Reason: Unregistered supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread