Matrix sub ohm tank problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taguiles

Jul 28, 2015
So I just purchased the matrix earlier today I've got it setup on my evic vt. I hooked up the tank easily filled it with juice went to hit and it gurgles and takes awhile to draw smoke and when it does draw smoke it's a very little amount. I thought I flooded my coil so I swapped it for a new coil but the same problem is happening. Anybody have this issue?

HighPlainsPuffer

Jul 9, 2015
in flux
I'm using it at 60 watts, and mine gurgles every hit already changed out the coil twice still does the same thing. I'm using juice called feast of the living dead and VG content isn't on the bottle.

Interesting; I've run 98% vg to 50/50 all at 60 watts and have never had any issues.

How long did you try the coil after you had issues? Just curious if it would clear up after a handful of pulls. Been reading about issues with some of the high wattage tank coils out there, hoping I don't run into the same problems!

Taguiles

Jul 28, 2015
Interesting; I've run 98% vg to 50/50 all at 60 watts and have never had any issues.

How long did you try the coil after you had issues? Just curious if it would clear up after a handful of pulls. Been reading about issues with some of the high wattage tank coils out there, hoping I don't run into the same problems!
From the first pull I had issues and it never cleared up when I changed out coils I let the juice sit for 10 mins in the tank and then started hitting it was working for like 5 hits then same problem occurred idk if it might a manafucter issue or if I'm just doing something wrong.

HighPlainsPuffer

Jul 9, 2015
in flux
From the first pull I had issues and it never cleared up when I changed out coils I let the juice sit for 10 mins in the tank and then started hitting it was working for like 5 hits then same problem occurred idk if it might a manafucter issue or if I'm just doing something wrong.

Sure sounds like you're doing everything correctly! Two bad coils in a row seem pretty unlikely, but at the same time manufacturing problems do happen. Were these the two included coils with the tank or purchased separately?

Taguiles

Jul 28, 2015
Sure sounds like you're doing everything correctly! Two bad coils in a row seem pretty unlikely, but at the same time manufacturing problems do happen. Were these the two included coils with the tank or purchased separately?
I used both coils that came with it and an extra 0.2 I both separately all of them are doing the same. I actually just brought it back to the shop by me to see if they can see what's wrong with it and the guy honestly just didn't help at all it's still doing the same he's saying it's working but it's not lol, or not working as it should. Compared to videos online of how people are hitting mine doesn't seem as powerful as most people's.

HighPlainsPuffer

Jul 9, 2015
in flux
It could definitely
I used both coils that came with it and an extra 0.2 I both separately all of them are doing the same. I actually just brought it back to the shop by me to see if they can see what's wrong with it and the guy honestly just didn't help at all it's still doing the same he's saying it's working but it's not lol, or not working as it should. Compared to videos online of how people are hitting mine doesn't seem as powerful as most people's.

It could definitely be the tank that's the problem as well. If you would like, I'd be happy to mail you a broken in coil that I know works so you can test to be sure without spending any more money. Just pm me your address and I'll mail it out tomorrow.

Taguiles

Jul 28, 2015
It could definitely

It could definitely be the tank that's the problem as well. If you would like, I'd be happy to mail you a broken in coil that I know works so you can test to be sure without spending any more money. Just pm me your address and I'll mail it out tomorrow.
It's okay man you don't gotta go through all of that. My buddy just gave me his coil cause he got the same tank and it's still not working I think I might just pick up an Atlantis. I got the matrix cause when working properly the flavor is amazing and it's supposed to blow clouds. I'm just gonna look for something with the same specs.

HighPlainsPuffer

Jul 9, 2015
in flux
It's okay man you don't gotta go through all of that. My buddy just gave me his coil cause he got the same tank and it's still not working I think I might just pick up an Atlantis. I got the matrix cause when working properly the flavor is amazing and it's supposed to blow clouds. I'm just gonna look for something with the same specs.

My matrix blows some pretty monster clouds, but there are other sub tanks i prefer for flavor. I would highly suggest the arctic tank, as I get awesome flavor, great clouds, and very crisp hits. It's also cheaper than the atlantis. My gf does like the atlantis v2 though, so there's that :D I really like the starre as well, and it's also cheaper than the atlantis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread