May I introduce you the "VAPE LOBBY CHALLENGE"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to you all vapers around the world. (excuse me for my english below... I'm french :p )

You are fighting for your rights to vape ? you want to give a positive image of the vapers ? you want to denounce all the "politics" who are accusing us to be a "Lobby" working for this or that industry ? You're seeking for an action wich would keep the "vape community" gathered ?

If you answered "yes" to one of this point I invite you to join the "Vape lobby Challenge" a simple and funny way to show the world that vapers are just vapers nothing more.

We (a little group of french vapers) launched a few weeks ago a facebook group with only one goal : collecting selfies of vapers holding the message "I am a powerful vape lobbyist" just to show what really is this "lobby": simple people with no money but proud and happy to have switched from tobacco to Vape and that so desperate by what we can see in the media and in politcal circles that self-mockery is our last weapon.

An participation, any help will be welcome and remember as shown below that this group is not for debate,

here are the "rules" in english

Here is the group to post your selfie (post it as a new message in order your picture goes directly into the gallery) : Facebook group Vape Lobby Challenge

Aas a conclusion here are two pictures wich I invite you to share and spread where ether you want.
10557128_1504089999900521_5800768166544763561_o.jpg

NB: this picture above is avaible in other languages (german, spanish, arab...) here, and we are looking for translators in italian, greek, indonesian....

You're free to participate (probably much more than you're free to Vape ;) )

PS: We have already collected more than 700 selfies but we can do much more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread