Maya Electronic Cigarette Giveaway Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
Leave it to me to say I don't what the differences are.As l am grateful to just be entered,I'd be happy to get what you graciously offer if'n I am picked.I have a few of people I PIF things forward to,one being a daughter in law by choice that I finally got to quit analogs.She loves the tiny? or slim things,those spinners/twisters/pen style/cig alike or whatever you call them but it took a while to get her to stop stuffing the cartomizers with real tobacco. :D .Me,I have gorilla hands so I need a car battery,a 2 gallon reservoir for my jungle juice and a muffler for my all day vape macheen.so what ever you want to do is a wonderful thing to me..thank you so much fr the opportunity to enter tour contest..

***NEW CONTEST - Ends Mon Feb 24 at noon PST!***

Hey Guys!

Thanks so much for your feedback! I am going to give away a starter kit pretty soon but in the meantime I have a new contest for you!! Since our last contest giving away a free bottle of Maya Electronic Cigarette E-Liquid went so well, I thought I'd give away some of our brand new iFill by Maya E-juices! We have all kinds of fun and delicious new flavors, including cotton candy, pumpkin pie, pomegranate, pink bubble and eBull e-juice flavors!! So if you'd like the chance to try one, please enter below!

In order to be in to win a bottle of iFill E-Juice, all you have to do is post a comment here, stating which flavor you'd like to win if you get picked, by 12 noon PST - Monday, Feb 24!

Winner will be chosen randomly using random.org
Winner gets choice of any one 15ml flavored iFill by Maya eliquid from our site. Visit iFill e-Juice to browse our iFill ejuices.
Winner chooses nicotine strength - including 0 mg.
Winner must be 18+ and have a US postal address for us to ship to.
Winner will be announced by Tuesday afternoon!

Thanks and have a great week! :vapor:

-The Press Girl
www.mayaecigarette.com

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I would love to try the Rose iFill e-juice... but I would also like to see a more detailed description of the flavors, like you have for the Maya e-liquids!! :)

Thank You!!

Just a thought:
You call one brand an e-liquid, and the other an e-juice, which might be confusing to somebody who is just starting out... :blink:

I would love to try the Rose iFill e-juice... but I would also like to see a more detailed description of the flavors, like you have for the Maya e-liquids!! :)

Thank You!!

Just a thought:
You call one brand an e-liquid, and the other an e-juice, which might be confusing to somebody who is just starting out... :blink:

Thank you spacekitty for sharing your thoughts! I'm actually working on getting those descriptions up as we speak! Hopefully they should be added by the end of the week! And that's an interesting point about it being more confusing that one is called e-juice and one e-liquid. We thought that would help differentiate the two and actually avoid confusion! But thanks you've given us something to think about for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread