Status
Not open for further replies.

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
Thanks petrotech! yes I tried everything as well, gum, patch, the lot but THIS! is the only thing that really works. Not only does it taste lightyears better but there is also some really nice gear ( turning into a gear freak) haha! it really does give the amounts of Nicotine needed to drop the ciggies.
I vaped for 2.5 years before giving up my 5 a day. So, it'll happen. WTA helped me.:thumb:

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
I MTL hit at 12 to 13w with 70 pg/30vg and love the draw and flavor on the subtank mini with the 1.2 vertical cotton coils and with the RBA. Great for the first day. But the second day have juice weeping out of the air holes with both the stock coils and the RBA. So now it's a stay at home tank and my reliable nautilus mini's are my go to tanks for MTL.
Hope I don't tick anyone off here, but I don't like Kanger Tanks. At least the ones I've tried. First of all, they are glass. And if you are a clutz like I am, that's not good. Then, if you screw them too tight into your apv, it's very difficult to get it off without spilling juice all over. But, like I said, I AM a clutz.

Reactions: David Wolf

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Hope I don't tick anyone off here, but I don't like Kanger Tanks. At least the ones I've tried. First of all, they are glass. And if you are a clutz like I am, that's not good. Then, if you screw them too tight into your apv, it's very difficult to get it off without spilling juice all over. But, like I said, I AM a clutz.

I've spilled a Tank or 3 on my Hand/Mod by thinking the Atomizer was Unscrewing from the Mod. When in Actuality, the Tank was Unscrewing from the Atomizer Base. It's Fun when you do this while you are On the Road. LOL.

Having done this at the Most Inopportune Moments, I have gotten in the habit of Unscrewing my Atomizers from my Mods while Holding them Upside Down.

That way, if I Kack, and Unscrew the Tank instead of the Entire Atomizer, it Doesn't Make a Mess. It has Saved me Many Times.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I've spilled a Tank or 3 on my Hand/Mod by thinking the Atomizer was Unscrewing from the Mod. When in Actuality, the Tank was Unscrewing from the Atomizer Base. It's Fun when you do this while you are On the Road. LOL.

Having done this at the Most Inopportune Moments, I have gotten in the habit of Unscrewing my Atomizers from my Mods while Holding them Upside Down.

That way, if I Kack, and Unscrew the Tank instead of the Entire Atomizer, it Doesn't Make a Mess. It has Saved me Many Times.

I know the feeling. Before I started using good tanks I was vaping on a GS H2 clearomiser with X 6 battery the top of the GS H2 unscrewed from the base and my delicious juice went everywhere. I was ticked off till I got home. Wanting a vape and my vape was all over my X6 hands and most down the drain.

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
I know the feeling. Before I started using good tanks I was vaping on a GS H2 clearomiser with X 6 battery the top of the GS H2 unscrewed from the base and my delicious juice went everywhere. I was ticked off till I got home. Wanting a vape and my vape was all over my X6 hands and most down the drain.
I like the ismoka bcc mega's the best. Never do me wrong. I do order extra coils but they work really well. And....they are plastic!

Stinkytofus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2014
New York City
Yes maybe? I got myself an un-opened Kanger sub mini tank but the batteries, mods I have is the Aspire cv 1000 and the Ego-one-xl 2200mah.
I am pretty new at this, 2 months experience. reading some threads and stuff it looks like its either a bad fit or not enough power?
I havent opened the box yet so maybe I will change it.

anybody use this combo or similar?
Tfv4 + snow wolf v1.5 / ipv4s / ipv3li / sigelei 150w tc

catilley1092

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2013
North Carolina, USA
Hope I don't tick anyone off here, but I don't like Kanger Tanks. At least the ones I've tried. First of all, they are glass. And if you are a clutz like I am, that's not good.

While there may be a few that doesn't like glass, there's some e-juices that will crack plastic tanks & some sites will warn of a flavor that does.

As for Kangertech, seems to me that their products has improved over the last couple of years across the board, they're now offering OCC single core coils for those who uses Kangertech 2 & other eGo style tanks. It's not just me seeing the improved quality of the brand.

Cat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread