Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian_Miller

Unregistered Supplier
Mar 25, 2016
Atlanta, GA
www.mcpeliquids.com
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to put in a quick plug for my new company, MCP E-Liquids! We offer premium vape juice at completely reasonable prices. The best part about our liquid is that you can fully customize any bottle you order. Custom mix type, custom nicotine strengths, additives like menthol, koolada, sweeteners, even your own custom flavor profiles! If there's a flavor you've been wanting but haven't been able to find, let us know and we will make it for you!

Our prices are, and always will be as follows:
  • 10mL - $4
  • 30mL - $10
  • 180mL - $50
The first twenty orders of $20 or more to mention the following code will receive a free 10mL of any flavor in our line. Just mention MCPECF2016 (and the flavor you'd like for your extra 10mL) in the comments box when you check out!

Our business is located in Atlanta, GA but we are happy to ship anywhere.

We hope you will give us a try, we are very confident you'll be please with our products.

-MCP e-liquids
Website Screenshot for CL Ad.jpg

Brian_Miller

Unregistered Supplier
Mar 25, 2016
Atlanta, GA
www.mcpeliquids.com
Hey everyone,

I'm sure you're all aware that as of August 8th, it will be nearly impossible to bring any new products to market. This of course includes new flavors. Our lab has been running non stop and we are pumping out as much new stuff as we possibly can before this date. Come and try our three newest additions:
  • Yellow Cake
  • Coconut Cake
  • Vanilla Malted Milkshake
Hurry over to MCP E-Liquids and get yours while our free shipping deal is still in effect!

While we're pressed for time, we are by no means cutting corners. We have many more flavors in the works but we won't release them until they are just right. Stay tuned for more!

Best,
MCP E-Liquids

Brian_Miller

Unregistered Supplier
Mar 25, 2016
Atlanta, GA
www.mcpeliquids.com
Good morning vapers,

While we are overworking our mixing lab, we would love your input for any new flavor ideas you would like to see on our menu. We have always offered custom flavor profiles for our customers, but from now until August 8th, anyone who orders a custom flavor that we deem to be good enough to make it onto our menu will be rewarded with two free 30mL bottles!

I know you guys have ideas for flavors that you haven't been able to find. Come on over to MCP E-Liquids and let us know what they are!

Best,
MCP E-Liquids

Brian_Miller

Unregistered Supplier
Mar 25, 2016
Atlanta, GA
www.mcpeliquids.com
Good Evening Vapers,

I would like to introduce you to one of our newest creations, Strawberry Rice Crispy Treat. This unique vape juice is a well balanced concoction of fresh strawberries (not that artificial jolly-rancher kind of strawberry flavor we all know so well), marshmallow, cream, and crispy rice. Similar to the ever popular strawberry and cream flavor profile, but with a little something extra. This flavor will be available for purchase in the next few days so keep your eyes on MCP E-Liquids!

Many more on the way!

Best,
MCP E-Liquids

Last edited:

Brian_Miller

Unregistered Supplier
Mar 25, 2016
Atlanta, GA
www.mcpeliquids.com
Good Evening Vapers,

Our newest flavor creation, Strawberry Rice Crispy Treat, is now available to purchase on MCP E-Liquids! We have a very limited batch available at the moment, so hurry over and order yours today!

Stay tuned for more new flavor releases, including a few created by our customers!

Best,
MCP E-Liquids

Brian_Miller

Unregistered Supplier
Mar 25, 2016
Atlanta, GA
www.mcpeliquids.com
Good Morning Vapers!

Just wanted to let you all know that you can now order Sample Packs and try out 4 10mL bottles of our Premium E-Liquid for the price of 3! For $11.99 you get to select one fruit flavor, one desert flavor, one beverage flavor, and one cool or tobacco flavor. I highly recommend the Lemon Sugar Cookie, Jasmine Tea, Greg's Pimp Juice (fruit) and the Classic Pipe Tobacco. Head over to MCP Sampler Pack and order yours today!

More new releases coming soon!

Best,
MCP E-Liquids

Brian_Miller

Unregistered Supplier
Mar 25, 2016
Atlanta, GA
www.mcpeliquids.com
Good Evening All,

As I'm sure many of you have noticed, we recently had quite a SNAFU with our credit card processor. According to them, the entirety of the e-cigarette industry is "high risk" and they shut us down completely. I am happy to announce that in just over 24 hours we have managed to get up and running, 100% with a new, experienced, and reputable credit card processor, Stripe, and our website is up and running better than ever before.

I apologize for the inconvenience, and would like to offer all of my ECF customers 10% their order for the next 50 orders placed. Just use the coupon code ECFTENOFF at checkout to take advantage of this deal. Head over to http://www.mcpeliquids.com today!

Thank you all for your support. Keep the contest entries coming! 20 more before Sunday and we'll pick an additional winner! Enter the contest by checking out our thread MCP E-Liquid Juice Giveaway!

Best,
MCP E-Liquids

Brian_Miller

Unregistered Supplier
Mar 25, 2016
Atlanta, GA
www.mcpeliquids.com
Free shipping is still being offered on all U.S. orders placed on MCP E-Liquids! Use the coupon code ECFTENOFF to also take 10% off your entire order!

We've just dropped a whole bunch of new flavors onto the site. We'll be making announcements about them here over the coming days but head over to MCP E-Liquids to take a look now!

Best,
MCP E-Liquids

Brian_Miller

Unregistered Supplier
Mar 25, 2016
Atlanta, GA
www.mcpeliquids.com
Good Morning Vapers,

Just wanted to announce that ECF customers can get 25% off the following five flavors for the next couple of weeks:

This discount applies to juice in 70/30 VG/PG and only applies to nicotine strengths of 3 or higher. Just place your order and us the coupon code "ECF5FLAVORS"** at checkout to get your 25% off!

Head over to http://www.mcpeliquids.com today to take advantage of this deal!

**Cannot be combined with other coupon codes**

-MCP E-Liquids

Brian_Miller

Unregistered Supplier
Mar 25, 2016
Atlanta, GA
www.mcpeliquids.com

Brian_Miller

Unregistered Supplier
Mar 25, 2016
Atlanta, GA
www.mcpeliquids.com
Hey guys,

Just wanted to take a second and share with y'all my new ADV.

Mixed Berries on Ice from MCP E-Liquids.

I've always kept a tank of Peppermint and Menthol Mix (which we picked up as Brian's Summertime Chill) because I get bored with EVERYTHING that I vape on for more than a day or so. Recently I've even gotten bored of my go-to menthol blend, but Mixed Berries on Ice was the perfect solution and it's all I've vaped for a few days now.

It's a pleasant mix of Strawberry, Blueberry, Raspberry and Blackberry with a touch of Peppermint, Menthol and Koolada (for the crisp refreshing cool exhale). Several variations were created to make sure the Mint and Menthol weren't too overwhelming. We had a lot of vapers try these different mixes and give us their feedback until we landed on a mix that everyone seemed to like.

I seriously can't get enough of this stuff. Give it a try, I promise you won't be disappointed.

-Brian

Brian_Miller

Unregistered Supplier
Mar 25, 2016
Atlanta, GA
www.mcpeliquids.com
Greetings Everyone!

Been a few weeks since I've been on here, been really busy here.

I wanted to take a moment to announce that MCP E-Liquids is about to be making some pretty significant changes, all of which should be live within the next 48 hours....as well as a new contest!

First of all, a catalog-wide price drop! We already have what we believe to be quite reasonable prices, but we're going to drop them a bit further.
  • 10mL - $3.99 --> $0.399/mL
  • 30mL - $8.99 --> $0.2996/mL (Was $10)
Second, we're adding a 4th bottle size, right in the middle, the increasingly popular 60mL!
  • 60mL - $16.99 --> $0.28316/mL
Third, our largest size used to be a 180mL (at $50). Instead of dropping this price, we're upping the quantity. Going forward, we will offer 240mL (8oz) bottles instead.
  • 240mL - $49.99 --> $0.20829/mL
Clearly, the more you buy, the better the deal. And as always, we will continue to use only plastic bottles with needle tips. I can't tell you how many people we have met who absolutely hate glass dropper bottles. Unless specifically requested otherwise, all juice will be shipped in plastic unicorn bottles.

Finally, we are going to be making many changes to product names (Dear FDA, don't get your panties in a twist, the recipes will be remaining 100% the same). While our original plan was to avoid silly names that have little or nothing to do with what a flavor really is, the market wants what it wants, and people seem to want creative product names. THIS is where we could use some help. We have several products re-branded already but could use some help coming up with names for many many more.

Please take a moment and browse our menu at MCP E-Liquids.com, and if you have an idea for a product's new name, post it to our Contest Thread here! Anyone who's idea we use will receive a coupon code for $25 off any product on our site!

Remember, we're renaming almost EVERYTHING in our catalog, so there are a LOT of chances to win this one!

Thanks for all your support!
Brian Miller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread