• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

MD, DC, VA Vapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

travelerec

Jan 4, 2010
Virginia
Getting ready to move back to Fairfax.
I also would love to find a local retailer. Has to be VA though. You know MD and DC will find a way to tax the hell out of it. :lol:

Hi,
There is a clothing retail store on Rt 28 in Manassas, VA not far from Fairfax that carries a full line of e-cig starter kits, cartridges and accessories. A complete starter kit was like $59.

Also if your too far away, they will ship to you USPS Priority, as they did for my cousin in MD.

Fashion Fantasy 703-330-1900

Hope that helps....

travelerec

Jan 4, 2010
Virginia
Hi, There is a clothing retail store in Manassas, VA not far from Fairfax that stocks e-cig starter kits, cartridges and accessories.
Fashion Fantasy 703-330-1900
I got my starter kit there for like $59.

Hope that helps,
Bob

Getting ready to move back to Fairfax.
I also would love to find a local retailer. Has to be VA though. You know MD and DC will find a way to tax the hell out of it. :lol:

travelerec

Jan 4, 2010
Virginia
At that time they had SmokeStik, Mini E-Cig and Super Mini E-Cig. The Mini's are generic and the same as many of the known brands for sale. Ofcourse without the brand name stamped on side of the E-Cig, but for a lot less $$. The factory they are buying directly from is the same that makes those other brands.

Ironically the Super Mini E-Cig I bought is now being advertised and sold as "the smallest E-Cigarette in the world" and selling for $100+ and up! I paid $69.95 for mine.
It is the closest thing to an analog cigarette I have seen anywhere. Same diameter, light weight, and only a couple mm longer than my Winstons. It draws easy, has great tobacco taste with plenty of smoke like vapor. One of the batteries lasts a day.
I am completely satisfied with my E-Cig and would recommend it to anyone.
Hope that helps,
Bob

Do you happen to know what models they carry?

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread