• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

MD, DC, VA Vapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MercyPoetic

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2010
Fredericksburg, VA
First Post.... Frederick Maryland....

Never even heard of E-Cigs until yesterday when the Guy who maintains my water softener Vaped at me...

I'm still totally confused at this point...but I gotta try one...which one I sure do not know yet....

Bob G

Welcome Bob! Just ask lots of questions, everyone here is so nice and will answer anything for you :D

TBM

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2010
Walkersville Maryland
First Post.... Frederick Maryland....

Never even heard of E-Cigs until yesterday when the Guy who maintains my water softener Vaped at me...

I'm still totally confused at this point...but I gotta try one...which one I sure do not know yet....

Bob G

Welcome Bob Walkersville here.

JollyRogers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
Virginia
Near Fredericksburg, Va here. Does that count? Was in Baltimore yesterday at the inner harbor area for the O's game... Went to get lunch at Phillip's and on the way out was hitting my PV... Some guy was stairing me down, I hope it was just another smoker or vaper trying to figure out what I was using!!! O's lost! But I did stealth vape in Camden Yards :)

Vocalek

CASAA Activist
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Arrangements made by Autummist:

Date: Saturday, July 10th 2010
Time: 7:00pm
Place: Fast Eddie's (Fast Eddie's Sports & Billiards they have several locations, but we'll be meeting at the Springfield one)
7255 Commerce Street
Springfield, VA 22150-3411
(703) 912-7529

I put it a couple weeks out so people can have plenty of time to plan. Please tell your friends and re-post this where ever you see fit. I have already contacted the manager, Laura, and got the OK to vape inside. As a matter of fact, SHE is a vaper!

Fast Eddie's is located less than a mile from the 95, 395, 495 interchange. They have food, drinks and pool tables. We'll definitely have a blast!

If anyone has any questions, PM me.

Reactions: Slsisme
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread