Not open for further replies.

Kimerpuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2009
CO, USA
www.OneStopDIYShop.com
Plerskine,
You can practise with the pump and pipette while your waiting, though I think your pg should arrive today!
Use distilled water to practise with and later to clean them with :) They are wonderful once your used to using them!
You can always give me a call if you have any questions as well as here on the boards.
Happy Mixing!
Kimberly

plerskine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2010
Florida
Hi Kim, my order was waiting for me when I got home, now that was Super Fast shipping!!! And Thank You again for the freebies! It's like Christmas wondering what you're going to "surprise" me with LOL! I'm definately a customer for life here- thanks for the great service- so hard to find these days. I'll be getting some distilled water and practicing with the pumps this weekend when I'm off work. Have a great day! Patti

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Florida
Kim,

I love the 5ml pump and find I'm using it all the time - and the cylinder is the best mixing tool I've got. Yes... I just ordered the 2ml pump and the 2 larger cylinders too. I really thought I'd like the beakers best, but those cylinders are much easier to read and use.

I'm going to try out your tobacco Absolute too... I've found that I keep heading back to the tobacco with menthol, mint, and sometimes clove. Is Absolue similar to the base for creating the other popular tobacco flavors or is it a distinct flavor itself? Just curious to try it out.

Also, in your FA section, I saw a AAA Magic Mask and MTS Vape Wizard... I didn't find anything in the forums so I know there must be some popular flavor behind the names. Clue me in... I'm lost again.

Thanks for all the mixing equipment, but I've really run out of room so you need to stop now. :)

Kimerpuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2009
CO, USA
www.OneStopDIYShop.com
Teach,
I am so glad your enjoying the pump and cylinders.. I love them too, my favs for mixing!

The tobacco absolute is the base for Perfumers Apprentice Tobacco blends - such as her Tobacco (Alc) and (PG). She mixes Ethyl Maltol in to sweeten it up a bit.

The FA AAA Magic Mask and MTS Vape Wizard are great additives for your mixes! The AAA Magic Mask adjusts how you taste things and the MTS smooths and mellows flavors. They are both fairly popular additives for mixing. I would suggest starting very small with them and adding slowly as you taste test so as to not over do them.

We have really tried to get what people want as far as equipment! Sorry, I didnt mean to make you run out of room ;)

Teach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Florida
Teach,
I am so glad your enjoying the pump and cylinders.. I love them too, my favs for mixing!

The tobacco absolute is the base for Perfumers Apprentice Tobacco blends - such as her Tobacco (Alc) and (PG). She mixes Ethyl Maltol in to sweeten it up a bit.

Thanks for the tip... I've got the malto from my last order... gotta try that! I do mainly VG, but I've to the jug of elixer from Everclear so I'll experiment.

The FA AAA Magic Mask and MTS Vape Wizard are great additives for your mixes! The AAA Magic Mask adjusts how you taste things and the MTS smooths and mellows flavors. They are both fairly popular additives for mixing. I would suggest starting very small with them and adding slowly as you taste test so as to not over do them.

oh no.... you're doing it again... that sounds too good to pass up - I knew that had to be something that was 'can't live without.' I should have asked before I ordered.

We have really tried to get what people want as far as equipment! Sorry, I didnt mean to make you run out of room ;)

Yeah, okay Kimmer... I'm just not so sure you're concerned about my space. Now that you've got me planning my next order could you answer me one thing? Do I look stupid or just act dumb? :laugh:

Seriously, I love your stuff... guess I'm gonna hafta run a ad and sell my garage full of tools if you keep bringing more stuff on line. Thanks for all the info - I guess my fate is just tied to One Stop!

Kimerpuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2009
CO, USA
www.OneStopDIYShop.com
Oh, I am concerned.. perhaps organizing would help! I have a customer who purchased a manly organizing box from sears.. its black n decker so you know its good! will keep your garage space tidy and you wont have to sell your tools! The great thing about it is, its over 3 inches deep so the 15ml bottles of flavor can be kept in an up right postion :)

Teach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Florida
Oh, I am concerned.. perhaps organizing would help! I have a customer who purchased a manly organizing box from sears.. its black n decker so you know its good! will keep your garage space tidy and you wont have to sell your tools! The great thing about it is, its over 3 inches deep so the 15ml bottles of flavor can be kept in an up right postion :)

Hey Kimmerpuff!

Got your order... oh, I'm drulling for the chance to use my new toys! Sadly, I've been totally smacked at work - my own fault, I'm the one giving the tests. I still have an 8 inch stack to grade over the weekend. And thanks for the extra goodies... I love the little surpises you tuck in there.

The storage... yes, I looked at those BnD's and I like them, but they are just too small. Although I did see one that was stackable drawers, the styling just didn't seem to fit into my din. I retired my original box after about 3 weeks and transfered up to a 15x9x8, 2 lift-out tray box - actually my mothers old sewing box from the late 50's - I think she'd appreciate the use if it finally keeps me off the analogs. That's where I'm keeping my mixing equipment and backup hardware.

But, today I have reached 60 days of vaping and I have outgrown that too - my overstock has now moved to my antique 6 drawer chalk box - that was my fathers... what the heck, he always wanted me to quit too. It's 10x7x13... and that doesn't include my loading station and my refrigerator storage.

Now, the scary thing is that after 2 months I have all this different stuff and I'm already eying my card catalog (from the library - 48 3x5 drawers) and am trying to figure out how I could store my nails, screws, and small tools! Now, can you see why you are starting to scare me and my "ooo, new toys attitude?" Maybe I'm overdoing it.... ya think!?

Ever hear of "Really Useful Boxes"? You'll have to check them out if not. I found a couple in stock (in stock seems to be a problem) and the small ones are great for flavor storage - except I could only find the 1 inch deep box, the 2 inch would probably be perfect... check out the link - tiny to gigantic.

I'd better get out of here and off to bed... gotta be up early to sharpen the red pin for an all day grading fest. Thanks again for the great equipment - I'm chomping at the bit to have a mixing day and try it out.

Last edited:

Kimerpuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2009
CO, USA
www.OneStopDIYShop.com
Oh the joys of grading! My father is a retired teacher, I remember how happy he was when they came out with the paper that had the fill in dots! lol oops I dated myself ..

Oh no, I cannot look at that website, I did for a moment then I realized I could spend a ton! Very cool boxes!

As for over doing it, calculate what you would have spent on analogs and take away what you have spent on your new toys.. If you have spent less AWESOME! If more consider the other savings your making such as.. you cannot figure the health savings, the lack of stinky clothes and all the other things analogs cost you, but you can imagine. The health savings alone make it soooo worth it!
Great Job on your 60 day mark!!!!!

Teach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Florida
Boy, do I love those score sheets - I can use them on part of my semester summatives, but for grammar, spelling, and writing the computer has a harder time reading their writing than I do... and if I can't read it, it's wrong. I teach low level readers, 6-8th grade.

Oh yes, I keep track on my breakeven point. I have done some experimenting with different attys, cartos, and juices to find the place to nestle in – thus the need for storage of backup and overstock. I’m probably lucky that I started at 510 fitting style and didn’t have to go through working around to it. Actually, I’m about $75 from breakeven and I haven’t suffered the level of loss others seem to have with the attys, cartos, and batteries so I’ve got a lot of backup. I mix from 100mg juice and I could probably go 2 months without another purchase and still have some of the premix supply left over. Of course, I do mean that in the context that someone I know doesn’t load up a certain web site with more new and marvelous equipment. I do, however, have every mixing device known to modern man, so how could that ever happen?! :?:

Well, red pen sharpened and coffee ingested, (note to self – have coffee, then don’t sharpen pen) it is once again time to wield the blooded rapier and hash through those tests.

lilfarmtruck

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2010
MO
bump bump..LOL...this is a wonderful joose calculator! It is my go to calc!

If anyone knows of a calculator that can figure out the nic level of a juice from the amounts and ingredients that went into it, that would also be immensely helpful. Often I've started from a recipe but fumbled, or not followed it exactly, or had to adjust it after, and I don't know what strength it ended up at. I'd love to be able to figure that out, so I hope someone can chime in again...

I'm just so grateful this forum exists!

Try out my FREE ejuice calculator. Google "eJuice Me Up" it's by Breaktru Software. You can also mix multiple nicotine levels[/QUOTE]

lilfarmtruck

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2010
MO
Love the new glass pipettes! Hooray!

I have been contemplating doing my own ejuice for a while now. I have been doing a LOT of research into this. I have found the pipettes w/pumps are the best if you are going for precise amounts. They apparently are much easier to use than disposable pipettes.

Thank you! I will be ordering soon!

Last edited:

RenaissancePuffer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hey there lilfarmtruck!

The pipettes that pair with the pumps are actually made from polystyrene. When we first got them in I thought they were glass too. They are for sure the final answer to precise measurements. With the 1ml polystyrene pipette you can get an accuracy up to 1/100 ml.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
6-8th graders fun! My dog is going to join a reading program (once her season is over) shes a therapy dog and the program is for readers without a lot of confidence. They will read to Rumor, to build their skills, and Rumor will love the attention :)

I can't wait to get started! :)

Thank you for doing this! What a wonderful project.

You may enjoy watching this video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread