mech mod build

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by mdf6135, Dec 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. mdf6135

mdf6135 Full Member

New here my name is devin.
    I have been reading on this site for a while finally got the courage to join. But I have been wanting to build a purely mechanical mod for a while now. And was wondering if maybe every one here could put in advice asto how and what to make it out of.

Wanting to build a tube mod that runs a 18650 with five ten connection. No separate switch and solderless. Pure mech. And has to be on a tight tight tight budget and still look good. If any one is up to the challenge with me please chat it up with me.

K C A V O
    Devin

2. mdf6135

mdf6135 Full Member

No ones up to this with me ? Or has any opinions on materials. ANYTHING?

3. buckeyebob89

buckeyebob89 Full Member

You're probably not getting many responses here because many new members don't get that involved with that sort of project.

You'll have better luck over in the modding forum: Modding Forum

Good luck and welcome to the forum!!

4. mdf6135

mdf6135 Full Member

Thanks! The modding forum was the entire reason I joined ecf, well and to get discussions going on peoples gear and opinions on vaping in general. I'm a gear head I love modding and just anything that has to do with vaping in general.

5. bacc.vap

bacc.vap Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

6. vapero

vapero Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

7. mdf6135

mdf6135 Full Member

That's almost exactly what I want. I posted a new thread in the modding forum called show off your mech if you've built one go post it!

8. *deleon517*

*deleon517* Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

most wont build a mech mod any more. The big thing for modding 2 years ago was box mods, but even those weren't true mechanicals as they were wires and some even used resistors in them.

I personally moved over to just buying mechanical and with the slew of high end clones. many good mech's can be had for cheaper then the cost of building one and with no invested time. My favorites are the k100 which is a clone of the empire mods, and the kts or chichi's which are clones of the golden greek (gg series of mechs).

9. mdf6135

mdf6135 Full Member

Yea I know about the clones and such I have and have had many of them but even at the cost there is still a art and kind of hobby to building mods. I mean that's what started it all in the beginning anyway. Its kinda sad how building and designing new mods at home has kind of faded out.

10. Rosco P. Coltrane

Rosco P. Coltrane Senior Member ECF Veteran

I been thinking about the same project...post pics of your build as you progress

11. mdf6135

mdf6135 Full Member

I will man don't worry may take a while got a crazy work schedule going on but slowly will repost. Feel free to post yours too I'm always down to see peoples gear and set ups and what not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.