Mech mod choice..

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by militiascene, Mar 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. militiascene

militiascene Senior Member ECF Veteran

So I need some opinions...again. I'm looking at a Nemesis Mod clone (FT SKU 1448300) and a Smok Magneto (FT SKU 1608400). Any opinions on quality of the two?

2. Kryyptyk

Kryyptyk Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nemmy, Nemmy, Nemmy.

Get the SS version and you won't regret it. :)

3. Corpse

Corpse Senior Member ECF Veteran

I own one of those Nemesis and the quality is great. The only thing i find passable is the fire button, but can be solved with a couple of magnets (SKU1558901)

4. Dogeggs

Dogeggs Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I got that Nemesis...it's pretty damn sweet! Get it! Remember to take the small shiny 4mm kick ring off it, as well as the 15 mm kick ring, if you have trouble removing it, bung it in the freezer for a couple of hours and then try.

5. militiascene

militiascene Senior Member ECF Veteran

Awesome sauce. Seems like its pretty unanimous. I'll probably order it this week. I know it's kinda :offtopic: but I'm starting to really get into rebuildables a bit more so, what do y'all think of the RSST (SKU 1641600) over the Kayfun 3.1 clone (SKU 1567302) or Kayfun Lite clone (SKU 1605200)?

6. Lexx

Lexx Senior Member ECF Veteran

Russian 91 clone ($26 one) cba to look up SKU!

7. ^Top-Shelf^

^Top-Shelf^ Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I would recommend the Kayfun Lite Plus or Russian 91%. IMO it is one of the best and simplest tank systems you can get besides the new EXpromizer. If you can get an EXpromizer I would, it's pretty much an improved upon version of the kayfuns. Almost exactly the same but you can rebuild/rewick it with out having to empty your liquid out and it has a larger build deck.

8. SourKing

SourKing Senior Member ECF Veteran

You should get the SS King it's amazing

9. Timbuck55

Timbuck55 Super Member ECF Veteran

I have the nemesis clone and love it.

10. Dochartaigh

Dochartaigh Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I can't advise on the Nemesis since I don't have one, but I can't recommend the Magneto (which I own) anymore – the newest version uses a spring loaded top pin which will literally melt the spring if you try to vape below 1 ohm on it (mine did within a night).

11. scimitar

scimitar Full Member Verified Member

I have the Nemesis SKU 1448300 and love it

12. KAI789

KAI789 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I used to own a Nemesis SG, and it was very, very good. Looks solid with any RDA or RBA.

Only con for me si the amount of unthreading you have to do to get the firing switch out

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.