Status
Not open for further replies.

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Can't go wrong with a Nemesis. The only mech I ever truly enjoyed and still use (occasionally)
I have 2. My fave is the copper one, but I didn't want to carry it in the car, so I just bought a stainless one. I probably vape that copper one more than anything else, maybe everything else combined. Hard to beat a copper Nemi, once you put the magnets in the button. Vape mail dropped the stainless on me today. It will replace the Chi You starting tomorrow in the car, until I find something smaller or build my side-by-side tank/mod adapter widget ;-)

Reactions: VaPreis

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Can't go wrong with a Nemesis. The only mech I ever truly enjoyed and still use (occasionally)
Actually, since I wrote, I had 5 mins in my pocket so I put the magnets in the button and the stainless Nemi has already replaced the Chi-You ;-)

Reactions: VaPreis

k2zs

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2014
Rochester, NY
I like my 18350 devices, I have an Ant by Holyland Mods that's super small, only 46mm tall;
full

Then I have a cheap LePetit clone. Think I got it with the Hobo clone for 15 bucks;
full

This one needed some modification. The spring was too tough so I put the spring from an old Nemesis clone in there. I also added an O-Ring under the fire pin to reduce the throw. Now the button is slightly recessed and it makes it quite pocketable.

EDIT: Wow, didn't mean for the pics to be so big, sorry...

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
I like my 18350 devices, I have an Ant by Holyland Mods that's super small, only 46mm tall;
full

Then I have a cheap LePetit clone. Think I got it with the Hobo clone for 15 bucks;
full

This one needed some modification. The spring was too tough so I put the spring from an old Nemesis clone in there. I also added an O-Ring under the fire pin to reduce the throw. Now the button is slightly recessed and it makes it quite pocketable.

EDIT: Wow, didn't mean for the pics to be so big, sorry...
Nice!

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
the aspire mini nova fits in them...also the kayfun mini.

also this:
MicroStick Atty Options

there's some RTAs in that list too

you can also use a 510 to ego adapter and fit just about anything.
Ah! That makes it better. WHen I went to the website, all I saw was drippers. That's more effort than it's worth in the car. Not too safe, either.

juggler86

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2015
Wisconsin
I just got any iJust2 kit and its awesome. Its about a 1/12 inch longer then my SMPL, so its pretty tiny. Its pretty much a mech, ive been using the iJust2 tank at .3 or a mini Freakshow at .3-.4. It works great with both and the battery life is 100X better then a mech cuz u dont have drop.

I know you asked for mech and if your set on that id go with the SMPL or a mini Nemesis 14500, battery life isnt terrible if you use 32g kanthal at 1.5+, i use a 17mm Anima rda with mine, the problem is youre limited with toppers cuz there isnt tons of 17mm out there

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
I just got any iJust2 kit and its awesome. Its about a 1/12 inch longer then my SMPL, so its pretty tiny. Its pretty much a mech, ive been using the iJust2 tank at .3 or a mini Freakshow at .3-.4. It works great with both and the battery life is 100X better then a mech cuz u dont have drop.

I know you asked for mech and if your set on that id go with the SMPL or a mini Nemesis 14500, battery life isnt terrible if you use 32g kanthal at 1.5+, i use a 17mm Anima rda with mine, the problem is youre limited with toppers cuz there isnt tons of 17mm out there
For $40 bucks, that looks right next door to amazing. The firing button is in the bottom of the tube? Lock ring? Sorry, there isn't much detail on eLeaf's website or eBay.

juggler86

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2015
Wisconsin
It actually on the side so it takes a little bit to get used to, i still go to press the bottom. No lock ring, but it has a cut off so it will only fire so long, I also havent had any pocket fire issues and its in my pocket 16hrs a day for the last week. I think i only paid $30 for the kit on VapeNW. I vape alot and it last me over a day also the charge port is on the side so its not a pain to vape and charge. I bought it cuz it was cheap and something new, but i defiantly wasnt expecting something so nice

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Also ive vaped 45+ml through 1 coil and its still going good

Not sure I'm ready for a fixed battery... And who likes eLeaf? But day-yum if that doesn't look nice. And it subohms. Huh! Maybe I'll change my religion :)

juggler86

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2015
Wisconsin
Ya its my first eleaf product bought on a whim and first fixed batt mod. At home im still liking my dual 650 series box, but for out and about its a hard mod to beat. Its much more pocket friendly then my IPV (not so) Mini2, Kbox or Sig Mini30. If it keeps performing like it is I might change my opinion on Eleaf, iSticks always feel cheap to me, this feels anything but. I honestly cant believe im hyping an eleaf product

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Ya its my first eleaf product bought on a whim and first fixed batt mod. At home im still liking my dual 650 series box, but for out and about its a hard mod to beat. Its much more pocket friendly then my IPV (not so) Mini2, Kbox or Sig Mini30. If it keeps performing like it is I might change my opinion on Eleaf, iSticks always feel cheap to me, this feels anything but. I honestly cant believe im hyping an eleaf product

I hear ya. My Snow Wolf 200W just got here today. I'm scared to take it up above 100, the silly thing will blow you up like a balloon. Tomorrow or the next day I'll wind a tank with some Ni200-- that got here today, too-- and give the TC a try. But for out and about... in the car... that eLeaf doesn't look all bad. At least until I build my dual 18350 box with a DNA40TC board in it :)

VCross

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
Yucaipa, California
Damn. Now I'm torn between getting an LPG and a Magneto. I've been wanting to get a little 18350 for stealth vaping at work or when I'm out and about. Although I'm leaning towards the LPG since I can get it in black since I'm not a fan of shiny mods. Anyone know if a Kayfun with a bell cap would fit properly on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread