Mechanical mods under $100?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisrook

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2013
Bradenton
After getting a VV/VW device, I realized it wasn't what I was looking for. So, now i'm on the hunt for a mechanical, but my budget isn't that big. I'm looking for preferably under $100, and $50 or under would be better. I know the one I want, but will only get once I am comfortable on mechanicals (eyeballing the Titanide and Curve), so i'm saving money for a higher end mechanical, not trying to be cheap. So, anyone have any suggestions?

BostonVape

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2013
BeanTown

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
I am ready to get my first mech, and do not want to get in over my head before I'm sure I like the mech experience.

I am soooo tempted to snatch one of THESE up, they seem to get really good reviews and $35 isn't exactly a big risk :p

Only available in blue but so what :p

That HV's K-100 is pretty sleek, has rave reviews all over. And @ $35 it's a steal. I purchased 2 x Mechs from them... the other two on the same page... and they r performing great. HV's CS is awesome too... had lots of commn with them b4 I took the plunge.

entropy1049

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Apalachicola, FL, United States
take a look at this deal:
https://www.exhalevapors.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=6039&CartID=1

smoktech natural - RSST tank, and The Kick all for about 100$!!!

(found this from vaporjoes.com can't take the credit for locating it lol)

check his page for a coupon code that will reduce it to 97$ if interested

This is a heck of a deal. I don't have personal experience with the Natural, but have heard nothing but good about it for the price point. The RSST is currently my favorite RBA, WAY more forgiving to set up than a lot of other genesis RBA's.

Also, I'd plug the Legacy from puresmoker. A good looking, rock-solid, bone simple mech at a great price (>$90).

chrisrook

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2013
Bradenton
Wow, a lot of good responses. First off, statistic, I keep getting a dead link from the one you posted.

I have seen a few Sigelei's I liked, but can't find them on any site. I've seen people rave about the Natural on here, and I do like the price on that kit. I'm gonna take some time to look through what y'all posted. Can't get a new mod until I sell my old one anyway.

Statistic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
United States
looks like GotVapes has the copper one (much better looking, imo) for $50 and it comes with a chrome drip tip and a carto. The one from hoosiervapes did not come with a drip tip or carto.

Check it out here, it's ugly as sin but gets great reviews. Honestly the more I look at the thing the less ugly I think it is, lol.

Soundhunter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2012
Love Field
If you want to get more than your money's worth - Legacy..high end U.S. Made mod..much less expensive than it really out to be..as reference..My EA Mod is worth every penny I paid for it .. no buyer's regret at all....and yet my Legacy is every bit as good..for just a hair over half the coin..sometimes... I am stunned this mod doesn't get more love around here..

Statistic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
United States
What I don't like about the legacy is the way it looks. I like straight tubes, simple clean, the simpler the better. (I know, I know, the K100 is the opposite of that but it is CHEAP and apparently a tank) I haven't used a mech yet so I am just guessing that I would prefer a bottom button. The EA MOD looks freaking awesome, I'd drop the cash on it right now if I knew I liked mechs.. but for my first mech experience I want to be a bit more sensible than that :p AND if I do like them then I'll have a cheap backup already :D

Fury, Thanks for the links! I'd guess the #8 is as good starting point as any. Heck, for the money I may just get a #8 and a K100 and get to experience both button types :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread