Mechanical mods under $100?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nlogax

Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
AZ
Pretty sure its just a hair over 22mm, matches up with the aga-t nicely. The drawtube top cap and 510 threading is NICE for a china deal its a solid mod I had no trouble out of mine, I didn't notice a difference after sanding the contacts, YMMV.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Awesome! Thanks a bunch

ColinD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
London UK
You can't go wrong with a DS mod drawtube and an RSST. Total $70 or thereabouts. Looks pretty nice I think. The delrin driptip is just because I don't like metal in my mouth. :) 4D3O8336s.jpg

chrisrook

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2013
Bradenton
I have kts china gg, it looks good, but I won't recommend it. This thing last me 2 months before the thread got loose. I bought 2 k100, I will see how long they last.

I ended up getting a China GG from the classifieds (the CCTS), and the 510 threading is kind of loose/off. I noticed that if I unscrew my top cap, screw my atty in, then screw the top cap back on I get a nice fit. But, for less than a quarter of my budget, i'm willing to work with it. Have to say, I see the following for mechs now. I am definitely gonna be looking for another around August as a birthday gift to myself. By far my favorite mod i've owned (out of only 2) and favorite e-cig i've owned (many eGo batteries and 510 cig-a-likes). If someone had told me about them before I got my SID, or let me try one, I would've just used the money to buy one instead. As for the SID, it got traded in a deal that included Panasonic batteries and a AGA for me to use on the CCTs. Can't wait to get a nice, low ohm coil on that AGA and vape away all day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread