Status
Not open for further replies.

lladnar550

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
North Carolina
I would go with the K100. I have both the K100 and the KTS, and love both. The KTS looks better in my opinion, but I find the K100 to be more pocket friendly. If I am at my desk at the office, I use the KTS with a rda. If I am out and about, I carry the K100 with an rda. Either one with a 1 ohm or 0.8 ohm coil on an RDA works wonderful!. I also use my RSST and my AGA on both of them, and they work quite well, I just like RDA's (Usually dual coil) better.

Heavyrocker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Toronto,Canada
I would go with the K100. I have both the K100 and the KTS, and love both. The KTS looks better in my opinion, but I find the K100 to be more pocket friendly. If I am at my desk at the office, I use the KTS with a RDA. If I am out and about, I carry the K100 with an RDA. Either one with a 1 ohm or 0.8 ohm coil on an RDA works wonderful!. I also use my RSST and my AGA on both of them, and they work quite well, I just like RDA's (Usually dual coil) better.

Isnt the firing button spring really stiff and can it be modified?

Radargh

Verified Member
Jun 20, 2013
MV,IN,US
Look I don't have any segeleis but if you have to mod your mod they're doing it wrong. I don't care if they are improving upon design or whatnot, if they don't work right then they should not be recommended to somebody. There are some great new cheap pinoy clones coming out of china and these are fairly solid mods right out of the box. I'd personally take one sentinel or private clone over 5 different segeleis Just my pennies.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
I just ordered a K100 and THINK I have the battery issue figured out. I will be putting my AW IMR 18650s in it. When vape budget allows I will pick up one of those safety fuses for it. Meanwhile I will just be testing it frequently with the multimeter.

Have I got it right? God I hope so after last nights head spinning confusion over batteries.

Edit I don't run anything under 1.3 ohm.

Last edited:

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    I'm in the same boat OP. I'd like to have a solid mod some where between the $30 fixer upers and a $200 high end "unobtainable". I really apprieciate the high end mods , but to take to work they are too beautiful to risk the abuse cosmetically that can occur.

Half way in between you say.

ElectronicStix.Com · Zenesis 2 - DX 650

Heavyrocker

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 14, 2012
    Toronto,Canada
    Thanks heavy rocker. I already watched it. I like that guy a lot.
    His wasn't glued together. I got one of the ones that is. Everything I've heard about the natural is great.

I think Madvapes got a sale on the Natural,im very happy with mine,i dont even touch my Vamo or the old style Smok Telescope any more.If you get one,id say the Telescope is the best.

http://.........blogspot.ca/2013/05/24-hours-smoktech-natural-telescopic.html

This looks very interesting if it has an adjustable top pin.

http://www.fasttech.com/products/14...d-3-in-1-telescoping-electronic-cigarette-bat

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread