Mechanical Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaslovik

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2013
For 18650 you can get an "extender" for it. Using a genie in it shouldn't be a problem with the Gizmo24 for atomizers of 23mm or less. Mine is an 18500, and with a KFL in it, it is pretty heavy. I would imagine that with the extender, it would be pretty bulky and heavier.

Gizmo® 24 v2

Heavy is good, I like heavy, heavy bespeaks quality. My Poldiacs are heavy, so heavy is good :)
Anyway, it's a very cute little mod, I'm going to look into it.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I like heavy, really does give one the feeling of quality, especially combined with great threads.

One of my all time favorites, the GP X is becoming a problem, not just its weight but the diameter of 23mm.

I have a couple favorite atties that are 23mm so thats why I got the Scarab. The GP X has a great switch but requires a bit more effort to use compared to the almost feather touch the PAPs 2.5 has. The X also has a different switch design that for me gets a bit hard to get just right, even though its so simple and works great for normal people.

I hope that GP incorporates the new PAPs V4 button on the new X if they do bring out a new version of the X.

If I cant use my X's in the future they will be really missed.

Well, enough of the whining, We all have our needs and getting old sucks.

Reactions: oplholik

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
TMod, Reo, CAM-M in that order :)
office.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread