Status
Not open for further replies.

debzcf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
At the shore...
Here's hoping Rob has located a hidden jar of magic dust -- otherwise, he must be cross-eyed by now.

magic dust.jpg

rudy4653

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
CT
With all the new sub ohm vapers trying to squeeze every drop out of there mods I decided to do something about it .
I made some calls and spoke to a company that makes springs and electrical contacts . Once they have looked at the mod and the contacts I am using there going to get back to me with some recommendations . Just from speaking to me on the phone the gentlemen assured me they could make improvements .

I thought I would put this out there and let you know I do listen ;)

Okay, great to hear as long as you don't lose focus.. listen, do you hear it???? Wood....wood....wood!! :)

Norman Clature

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2012
Athens, GA, USA
I must be one of luckiest dudes on the planet. I came straight from KR808d/carts to a REO Grand. It took me awhile to "master" the technique and find my favorite $3.00 atty Rob sells (which turned out to be the LR-1.5ohm.) I thought things could not get any better. Then Rob came out with the RM1; I learned to build my own coils/wicks and I was now at a whole new level. Then when the RM2 came out I thought I really didn't need it but bought one and realized the difference and bought another one (because by that point I had 2 Grands...)

HA!

Thanks for all you do Rob!

Norman

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
I must be one of luckiest dudes on the planet. I came straight from KR808d/carts to a REO Grand. It took me awhile to "master" the technique and find my favorite $3.00 atty Rob sells (which turned out to be the LR-1.5ohm.) I thought things could not get any better. Then Rob came out with the RM1; I learned to build my own coils/wicks and I was now at a whole new level. Then when the RM2 came out I thought I really didn't need it but bought one and realized the difference and bought another one (because by that point I had 2 Grands...)

HA!

Thanks for all you do Rob!

Norman
Your most welcome I have watched your journey from the beginning. I am glad you ended up grabbing a rm2 :)

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
Hope the older Reos will be upgradable? If so juts let us know so we can keep up.

louis
He's releasing a kit akin to the repair kit with the improved parts so we can put them on our REOs, and probably he'll just start releasing all the REOs with the upgraded parts already in them. The actual box is not changing just the parts that we use such as the firing pin and the hotspring.

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Well, I'm a bit old fashioned and also an old stick-in-the-mud type... the only improvement i need on all my Reos is the doors with ELVIS!!!!!!

But, as always, our ninja, gold cape-wearing modmaster is looking out for his peeps!

I swear I don't know how he finds the time to do all that he does for us!

We are blessed, truly blessed, that Rob decided to quit smoking and THEN to invent a product that was flawless and beautiful!

Last edited:

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
I already have tickets for my flight to Maine to be first in line.

:2cool:

I think of it as my black friday. I'll be in the tent next to REO central.
I remember seeing recently Rob posting the google map link of the REO central. It looks like a big beautiful forest out there, so sign me up! While we are at it, how about we chop some trees and make him do the Woodvils for us right on the spot?

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread