MechSauce is freaking awesome and cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapin Dave

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2015
California
So, there is a little bit of a wait time but I have yet to find a juice I don't like out of 6 120mls.
I just thought I'd pass along this info!
at $18 for 120 ml (they recently upped the prices a little), it is still a steal. Ok enough rambling just try this juice you won't be disappointed!
My favorite is Galaxy Guts. It's raspberry perfected.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4lph4num3r1c

Vapin Dave

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2015
California
Agreed! So far I've tried Hades, Berry Sabatoge, Empress Milk, Circus Face, Athena, Waterhog, and Goat Gravy. They are all pretty damn good. I'll be sure to get some Galaxy Guts on me next order.
Galaxy guts is delicious straight out of the mailbox too no steeping required although it does get a little better. How is goat gravy? I have been meaning to try that one. I also LOVE Vampires Lust. So freaking tasty in the Velocity on TI wire :)

Vapin Dave

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2015
California
Goat Gravy is mostly vanilla like those little vanilla wafers you get at the gas station or vending machines. Circus Face is mostly cotton candy but I get the ice cream sandwich on exhale. I haven't had a banana flavor yet... But if they got one...
So how would you rate those 2 out of 10 points do you think?

I think they have banana flavors, they are just mixed with another flavor as well. I'll try to get one next order, it is almost time to restock the Galaxy Guts. It's been my ADV lately. So smooth as all of their juices have been.

glointhedark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Antelope, CA, USA
Have you steeped any of those 120 ml bottles? If not, try steeping them and then re-try. You might be very pleasantly surprised.

For myself, I prefer to order small bottles when I try a new vendor, or even a new flavor from a vendor that we have used before. If I don't like the flavor, I am not out a lot of money, and I don't feel bad about pitching the eliquid if I really can't stand it.

Currently vaping Hades and Blue Tentacle, both from Mech Sauce, and enjoying every minute.

Vapin Dave

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2015
California
I wasn't crazy about any of their juices after ordering 3 120 ml bottles. Even emailed them and asked if something was wrong since the flavor was way too strong and chemical tasting, of course, no response.
Wow, what 3 did you order? I have 6-120s right now all different flavors and I LOVE all of them even before steeping. After steeping they just get better to me.

They pretty much stay behind on orders and if you look at their site it says it may take them days to respond to emails because they get so many, probably from people being impatient wanting their juice NOW lol.

Vapin Dave

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2015
California
Goat Gravy is the first vanilla flavor I tried but I'm a huge fan so far. Circus Face is sweet. It really is a mix of cotton candy and over cream sandwich. They are both 10s in my book.

Wow, thank you very much. Goat Gravy will definitely be in my next order. I'm still not sure about Circus Face though, that sounds like a weird combo lol

4lph4num3r1c

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2015
Wow, thank you very much. Goat Gravy will definitely be in my next order. I'm still not sure about Circus Face though, that sounds like a weird combo lol
It is. But it's still good. But thats why I went with Athena this round. Wanted more cotton candy flavor. Athena is closer to what I was looking for.

GrandSam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
Oceanside, CA, USA
Hm, it does seem like they've upped their prices...quite a bit actually. Since I tend to order in bulk, I'll likely not order from them anymore. Their prices were fair enough to where I could justify ordering from them instead of DIYing. However, now that they've upped their prices, the convenience of buying their juices, rather than DIYing + the wait time isn't really worth it. That said, their make pretty good juice.

Reactions: erikbal

coolvapes

Jul 29, 2015
Have you steeped any of those 120 ml bottles? If not, try steeping them and then re-try. You might be very pleasantly surprised.

For myself, I prefer to order small bottles when I try a new vendor, or even a new flavor from a vendor that we have used before. If I don't like the flavor, I am not out a lot of money, and I don't feel bad about pitching the eliquid if I really can't stand it.

Currently vaping Hades and Blue Tentacle, both from Mech Sauce, and enjoying every minute.
Going to have to try it, they have been steeping for a month now.

Wow, what 3 did you order? I have 6-120s right now all different flavors and I LOVE all of them even before steeping. After steeping they just get better to me.

They pretty much stay behind on orders and if you look at their site it says it may take them days to respond to emails because they get so many, probably from people being impatient wanting their juice NOW lol.

I had big hopes for mech sauce since the price is so low and I vape alot. It's actually 4 not 3, I've got alien ooze, circus face, empress milk and kalypso. It's been weeks since I inquired and nothing. The reason I thought I got a bad batch is I usually like what others like and everyone goes on about how good mech sauce is but 4 different flavors? I got a bunch of vg base, I'll probably try to mix 50/50, see if it's going to be vapeble for me.

Vapin Dave

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2015
California
I just placed another order containing these juices:

Your Order Contains:
  • 2 x GALAXY GUTS
    (SIZE: 100ML, VG/PG RATIO: 80VG/20PG, NICOTINE LEVEL: 6, UNICORN BOTTLES(if you order a 100ml or higher these will come extra FOR $1.00): 0)
  • 1 x SHANANAGINS
    (SIZE: 100ML, VG/PG RATIO: 80VG/20PG, NICOTINE LEVEL: 6, UNICORN BOTTLES(if you order a 100ml or higher these will come extra FOR $1.00): 0)
  • 1 x GOAT GRAVY
  • 1 x MALIFIK
I will post at least some thoughts about each once they arrive, then again after they steep. I also have like 5 flavors on hand I still need to write a little review for.

Reactions: GlamBarb

Vapin Dave

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2015
California
No steeping required?

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk
Nope, this one was great on arrival. If you like raspberry at all, you will love it. I just ordered 2 more 100mls because it is the only juice from them I have used all of so far just because I didnt need to let it steep any.
I did steep some though to see how it would be and it does get even better.

Vapin Dave

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2015
California
Empress Milk is almost gone too though. Before steeping, it wasn't very good at all but now that it has steeped for a couple of months I would say it's definitely at least a 7.5 out of 10. At first, it didn't really taste like strawberry at all I am still not sure that it does, but it is still very smooth and tastes good whatever the taste may be :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread