Feb 27, 2008
China
www.janty.com
Meet our team! Guess who is who!

meet-the-janty-team.jpg

chuaa

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
so your not tied up with any of the local dealers now (vape...)? been hearing alot of dealers claiming to be sole/authorized distributors of janty here....

guess you know that the local market is starting to get filled with products coming from china...alot of cheap products...

looking forward to your shops opening here....am excited to get hold of the NEO...had to order mine from the US thru a friend..still waiting for it to get here...

chuaa

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
just a thought...since your based here already...and i believe you do have a manufacturing facility there in ceb as well...why dont you setup a local on-line shop at least...that way , people like me dont need to order from the US shop. The problem with ordering from the US shop is that we dont get the janty support locally (warranty)...its very difficult to be shipping it back you know...

its a growing market here ...am sure you are aware of it....in a matter of 1 yr i have seen alot of small kiosk mushrooming around the major malls here....it would be such a waste for a pioneer like janty to miss out this market...irony of it is that you're based here!

you might also want to check out the local forum...http://pinoyvapersforum.com/...just to see the potential market size...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread