Melo and Herkales Tanks leak on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pprisztas

Nov 6, 2015
I firstly apologize that I haven't searched the answer out before writing this post. I know that it's a big no, no. I have just bout the Eleaf Istick 50w mod and like it very much but, I've noticed that My melo and herkales tanks are leaking with it. I don't think it's because of the mod. My Herkales rubber ring did come out while refilling it and I put it back in. I know that these are cheap tanks. Has anyone else had issue with these tanks? BTW. I'm a newbie to the who sub ohm market. Are there any suggestions as far as which sub ohm tanks are good and reliable? I came from the 20w eleaf istick with the nautilus mini and had no issues with them until my 20w started only going up to 17.7 which is no big deal for me. I like my little nautilus for taste and run it anywhere from 8.5 to maybe 12 on some days. Anyway, I look forward to participating and learning with this community. There are no more helpful people than vapor's. I'll talk to anyone who will listen how I've not smoked a cigarette in 16 months after being a smoker for 27 years.
Thanks for listening
Phillip
Oh yeah I'm not good with this whole social media deal either.

Bubsmash

Nov 22, 2015
I run a Herakles tank and I find that it will leak on me if I do not have it screwed on tight. I also try to dab a bit of juice on the seal making it easier for the glass to slide down on the rubber seal the thing is to know when to stop so you do not break the glass. Allot of people have this issue with there tanks but the flavor out of them is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread