Memorial Day Sale! 20% Off Custom E-Liquids...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jersey_emt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2009
New Jersey, USA
www.whichgun.com
Of course, I got the email announcing the sale literally just a couple of hours after making an order for 6 x 30 mL bottles and a 100% VG sampler (thanks guys for finally doing this, and also for including some flavors that aren't available with the standard 30% VG sampler).

No big deal, because I just placed another order, for 7 x 30 mL bottles. Between the two orders, I got 4 flavors that I have never tried before (Butter Rum, Cin City, Mallow Mint, and White Lie). If I hadn't placed the first order just before the sale, I probably would have just made one sale order for 7 x 30 mL with all flavors I've already had before, maybe one new one.

Thanks very much for the discount! Because sales are pretty rare at HHV, it is greatly appreciated.

jersey_emt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2009
New Jersey, USA
www.whichgun.com
My order made Saturday morning shipped early this afternoon! I was expecting it to take at least another day or two because of the holiday and the sale (based on order numbers, there was about 100 orders between the one that was shipped on Friday and the one on Saturday morning). But HHV has really stepped things up with regard to shipping times -- lately, I don't think I've had an order take more than 48 hours to ship (and most within 24 hours). Great job!

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
I tried to order Sunday night but apparently the HHV secure server was down. Tried again first thing Monday morning, and the same thing happened. It would load up my cart but wouldn't connect to the server to check out. Then I had to go out of town for the week, so no order. No big deal as I'm pretty well stocked anyway.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
I tried to order Sunday night but apparently the HHV secure server was down. Tried again first thing Monday morning, and the same thing happened. It would load up my cart but wouldn't connect to the server to check out. Then I had to go out of town for the week, so no order. No big deal as I'm pretty well stocked anyway.

Pappy, the HHV site was recently updated with much stricter security. If you would like to PM me to let me know more info about your computer or device you used, we may be able to figure out what the issue was.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Lori, I'm using Safari version 5.1.10 on an iMac. I just tried to login again tonight (by clicking on the Login/Register button) and it said Safari can't open a secure connection to the server.

That version of Safari is most likely the issue. Version 5.1 and older can't connect using the new security. Also, OS 10.8 (Mountain Lion) and older will be unable to connect. You will have that issue with more shopping sites. All vendors are required to update like HHV has done. Everyone's trying to stay ahead of the bad guys. :)

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
Ok. I've been putting off upgrading my operating system, but I'm getting more and more messages from sites that my browser is out of date for their site.

I guess it's time.

I'm always reminded of the Ziggy cartoon where Ziggy is sitting at his computer and says "Finally, everything is working perfectly." The I.T. guy looking over his shoulder says "Aha! Time for an upgrade!" o_O

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Ok. I've been putting off upgrading my operating system, but I'm getting more and more messages from sites that my browser is out of date for their site.

I guess it's time.

I'm always reminded of the Ziggy cartoon where Ziggy is sitting at his computer and says "Finally, everything is working perfectly." The I.T. guy looking over his shoulder says "Aha! Time for an upgrade!" o_O

Ziggy was the best! And you're exactly right. As soon as you drive it off the lot... ;)

Reactions: Bronze
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread