Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
GAAAAAAAAHHH! :-x

It's like BOGO's little brother.

You're killin' me with these crazy sales!

This and Veterans Day - we do one every year. Last year for Veterans Day we served up a limited edition bottle (Grape Cotton Candy) that you could only get if you placed an order during a specific period of time!!

Clark46227

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2014
Indy
God bless America. Time to order some joose and fire up the grill.

images (17).jpg

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Well, honey, if you think you are brave enough to head on up to DEEEEETROIT with your bag,
BRING IT!

maxresdefault.jpg
Well.....I was going to come to DEEEEEETROIT to visit you but I think I'll just stay here in NC so I can stay safe.....backing slowly out of the room....

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
but... but... I just got my order yesterday! :cry:

{reaches for wallet.... again}

;)
OMG, me too. But I should've known better... ofcorse they're going to have a memorial day sale. I just panicked when I saw that PBC wasn't coming back for a while, and I had to try it.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Well.....I was going to come to DEEEEEETROIT to visit you but I think I'll just stay here in NC so I can stay safe.....backing slowly out of the room....
HAHAHA! I thought you were making the typical joke about sneaking in and absconding with my juice, LOL! I should have known better! :facepalm:
Of course, you and the rest of the NT family are always welcome!
We should have a juice party! :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Clark46227

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2014
Indy
HAHAHA! I thought you were making the typical joke about sneaking in and absconding with my juice, LOL! I should have known better! :facepalm:
Of course, you and the rest of the NT family are always welcome!
We should have a juice party! :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Sounds like fun, can I wear my Bears t shirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread