• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Memphis Vapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wizards does NOT have juice or carts. They DO sell some cheapo e-cig there though. They will tell you they have juice over the phone and make you drive down there to know disappointment. It worked out though, had an excellent lunch @ Fino's.

Does ANYONE know of a local supplier that has juice? Wicks-N-Sticks in Wolfchase does but they are way overpriced and only have two flavors.

southernjaperican

Jan 1, 2011
Memphis, Tn
what are the flavors? I thought the only place around here was the pilot gas station at shelby and lamar (ive bought 3 npro kits from them because i didnt know anyone else would have e cigs) I actually live in southaven but i would love to find someone close that also is vaping so that we can compare e liquids or something. I havent even vaped a week yet but i am analog free and highly interested in vaping for fun.

firefuna

Jun 10, 2011
Memphis
We got caught by a train the other day so I pulled in & checked out Whatever, they have that same no-name cheesy-looking e-cig, replacement cartos & a few bottles of what looked like 5 or 6ml of juice (for $10 each!). When asked the guy said the flavors were "tobacco and a fruity one". Has anyone checked Wizards lately? I see that Julie Ann posted that they did not back in December, wondering if they've wised up yet? They are a much better "smoke shop" than the ones on Highland.

firefuna

Jun 10, 2011
Memphis
Found the Square ecigs at Earl's Discount Market on White Station just south of Summer & Tobacco Stop behind Sonic on Germantown Parkway. They only had red & menthol but the lady at Earl's said they were selling well & she was getting in the silver & golds, too (no strawberry). They are only $6.99, advertised as "500 puffs". I tried a red & then gave it to an ecig-curious friend... I liked it! Good interesting flavor.

Square 82 Disposable Electronic Cigarette

msqun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2010
MS
www.facebook.com
Glad to see more people finding their way to the Memphis group. Sad to say never managed to personally get a meet planned....i need juice.options locally until ivape.net gets back home and running from the big meet. Anyone have up-to-date info on where to find juice, i'm down to 2-3ml's. Any info appreciated! THANKS! :vapor:

BootHill99

Verified Member
Oct 18, 2011
Senatobia, Mississippi
I'm in Horn Lake and my supplier is in Nesbit. She has a website but also sells out of her house. I will have to find her business card and post her info. Her name is Melody and I just text her and she gets right back to me.

I would really appreciate the info. Nesbit is just up the road from me and I prefer to shop local. Thanks!:thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread