• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Memphis Vapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

RosieRags

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2012
Tennessee
We have had our vape Meetings up and running for three months now and even had our May meeting taped and put on youtube. Those who have been thinking of joining us can keep track of what us going on by visiting our facebook page Memphis Vapers Group. Here is a little snippet of the May meet at the Fox and Hound on Sanderlin! We will be planning the June meetup shortly.
Memphis Vapemeet 05-26-12 - YouTube

mphsjeep

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hey folks!!! Im in midtown and need to clear out some vape gear. Would like to avoid the whole shipping/PP thing so want to give the local peeps first dibs. I will list the best first:

- Puresmoker Prodigy 3.1 3.7/6V mechanical mod. Brushed SS. This has only been used the last 2 months, before then sitting since bought. It has a 801 adapter and will come with a 801 to 510 top adapter. Also will have 2, 3.7V AW batts(they charged but have been sitting for quite some time so no telling how well they hold). Also comes with 2 new 801 pen style attys from PS(I think one is LR) and a SS 801 Zip Tip...... all this for $55

- Puresmoker Icon V1.1 3.7V mod. Brushed SS. Used a handfull of times. $40.................Both together for $90!!!

- 15 used once TW tank attys. Here is the link to the current add on these..... Let it all go for $10
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-tornado-ego-used-tank-attys-type-w-batt.html

- 52 new 510 carts...will add fluval. Again a link..........$5 for the carts. $3 for both ego cones.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...0-blank-carts-standard-tornado-ego-cones.html

- At least 10 used eGo batts. Some are from the newer tank system and set aside when bigger batts were bought. All hold charge. $8 for everything I find. Will throw in button protectors or whatever else is in the box.

Box Mods:

-I have 2 3.7V mini box mods I built and never really used. They have a super soft switch. From what I remember one of the switches would stick so I have a new switch to add to that one. $5 each

-2 5v box mods. Both heavily used but the inner parts are good. At least one has a short so these would be for parts. I can look at them as they have been boxed for awhile. The regulators are fine and I can throw in whatever leds I have, etc. The lids have snapped tabs but stay on. I added compression washers as drip shields. They really are not as bad as they sound. Just need some minor tweeks and would replace the switches(I used the button tactile ones from madvapes..they are sweet!!!)....
I have no time or would address the issues and sell for $20 each, but to get them out of here I will let them both go for $10.

I have misc. mod switches and other stuff I will throw in with whatever goes first.

Im on vacation right now and get send pics Sunday if needed. Reasonable offers will be considered, the PS mod prices are firm. PM me!!!!!!!!

msqun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2010
MS
www.facebook.com
We are still having the meets the facebook page, honestly is the BEST and easiest way to keep up with the Memphis area vapers... The NEXT meet is set for August 18th 2012 at Fox and Hound on Sanderlin (usual meet place) begins at 3:00 (also usual time) the date varies every month, but so far there has been a meet every since the first one. We are growing fairly well. The fb group is up to 42 members and the next crowd is expected to be about 20- up from the initial ?12? at the first one. We have had an increase in vendor participation and have about 2-4 vendors present from NOT TOO FAR at the meets now... IF they are not present in body, they have contributed a few various items. Last weekend they had raffles for merchandise from a couple of vendors... I was unable to attend, but I hear they had a blast and I'm sure they did. Please come join us and kick back and meet some fellow LOCAL vapers. :) Hope to see you and some of your own friends/family soon! Look forward to meeting more locals!

msqun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2010
MS
www.facebook.com
Hey folks!!! Im in midtown and need to clear out some vape gear. Would like to avoid the whole shipping/PP thing so want to give the local peeps first dibs. I will list the best first:
QUOTE]

Jeep, did you give up vaping or just cleaning house? I'll PM with any further questions. ;)

mphsjeep

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Update.....510 EM LR attys need a home:

Up for grabs are 14 NEW EastMall 510 LR Attys. I took the carts off them so they would fit in my case.
I have moved on to cartos.

Take the whole lot for $60 shipped.

or

$4.50 per atty, minimum of 4, plus $3 shipping.

Plus Prodigy setup is still up for grabs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rescued

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2012
Memphis
Glad to find locals. I'm looking to see if there's a shop or anything where I can check some stuff out and talk to someone face to face. The disposables have sold me and now I'm ready to take it to the next step, be especially nice if I didn't have to wait for a kit to come in the mail.

Wait for the kit in the mail. Well worth the savings. However there's a guy in wolfchase that sells alot of stuff. His mark up is double what you pay online tho.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread