1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Menthol crystals

Discussion in 'JuicyLiquid' started by Can'tWaitToTry!, Apr 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Can'tWaitToTry!

Can'tWaitToTry! Full Member

OK, so I ordered some menthol crystals. A LOT of menthol crystals. With the unflavored juice. I put some juice in a 3ml bottle because I don't want to screw up the entire bottle. Do I just put the crystals in the juice and wait for them to dissolve?

Nothing like ordering something I have no idea how to use! :oops:
    Thanks.

2. Jaaxx

Jaaxx Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Start with just the tiniest piece for a 3ml bottle. You can either wait for it to dissolve on it's own, or you can gently heat the bottle by running it under hot tap water.

3. LuckySevens4U

LuckySevens4U Ultra Member ECF Veteran

You want to use the tiniest, tiniest piece like the tip of the crystal. You do not need much at all. Start small you can always add more.

4. The Wiz

The Wiz ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Yes.....as the two previous members stated...use with haste..or you will end up with "Vicks"!!...in moderation the menthol is wonderfull:)The Wiz!

5. Idahojo

Idahojo Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I took a 4ml glass bottle with eye dropper and filled half full of unflavored juice. I added 3 crystals and sealed it tight. Then I put it in a larger glass jar and filled it with very hot tap water. I let it sit for about 5 minutes till crystals dissolved. Worked great. I just use it to add a more menthol to my menthol juices or sometimes to a cart of chocolate to give it a little kick. I like it. It's not sweet like mint tho so don't expect that.

6. Sun Vaporer

Sun Vaporer Moved On ECF Veteran

I threw 3 little crystals in a 10 ml glass bottle of thined out VG and put it in the microwave for 5 seconds--great flavor and throat hit---Sun

7. Jaaxx

Sometime this week we will have liquid menthol which will end the guesswork for "mentholating" e-liquid. It's quite a bit easier to accurately deal with drops rather than random sized crystals.

8. mace bewley

mace bewley Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

That sounds great! Put me down for a couple bottles Jaxx!

Mace

9. Jaaxx

Oh and Sun, be very careful with the microwave. PG and VG can combust if too hot. Don't ask me how I know. :oops:

10. Sun Vaporer

Sun Vaporer Moved On ECF Veteran

Jaaxx--When I put your crystals in and did microwave--the bottle was very hot for only hitting it for 5 seconds!!! Next time a will go to 3 seconds. Crystals sure are great--Talk about throat hit--WOW--Sun

11. Mr Mojorisin

Mr Mojorisin Full Member

i got the crystals and smashed them into a smaller crystal powder. The crystals dissolve easier however I feel like a **** addict with my stash.

I hope you don't see me on COPS trying to convince the police that I carry around a clear bag of menthol crystals and not **** crystals.

Great concept all the way around can't wait for full line of flavors.

12. ZambucaLu

ZambucaLu ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Too funny! Maybe they'll do a "roundup" and you'll see a bunch of us on there. [​IMG]

Lu

13. MrsJaaxx

MrsJaaxx Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

LOL The resemblance is uncanny. Fortunately, one whiff of the stuff will prove our innocence!

14. mace bewley

mace bewley Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm glad to see you think the same thing! LOL I sent you an e-mail about.
    Me and the wife were about to die laughing. I was worried about taking it on the truck with me, but like you said one sniff and you know it menthol!
    Thanks for the great service and the hand written thank you is the best!!!!

Mace

15. Elwin

Elwin Senior Member ECF Veteran

So, are you still going to carry the menthol crystals, or are you going to the liquid only?

16. Jaaxx

Oh yeah, we're gonna have both.

17. Idahojo

Idahojo Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Wish I'd known that before I bought this big old bag of crystals. LOL But really it is easy to use them. They really do freshen up your juice, especially for us menthol addicts.

18. ShadowDemon420

ShadowDemon420 Senior Member ECF Veteran

I have a 30 ML bottle of JC arctic mint and I am wondering I have used like 2 in a half ML since I got it and I am wondering should I put a couple of crystals in the whole 30 ML bottle or just do it in the 3 ML dropper?

19. AnglVapin

AnglVapin Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I ordered the liquid menthol and it is awesome.

I must admit... I certainly vaped VICKS! LOL Sure cleared my head but not the effect I was going for.

Tried a second batch with 1/4 of the amount and it is awesome! I love this stuff. So little goes SOOOO far!

Super fast shipping too!

20. Jaaxx

Be sure to write down the amounts you used. That's the whole point of using the drops, they never change (unlike the crystals.) I'm so glad to see people getting good use out of them!

Jaaxx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.