Merchant account for a CANADIAN retailer wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you tried Shopify as a webhost yet? They offer various payment methods, including payment processors that support Canadian retailers of ecigs. They also have their own POS app and it's fantastic.

Shopify's support team is also amazing. They have telehpone & live chat services(i wont say 24/7 ... but everytime i've tried it, they've been there) with a really knowledgeable team who help you resolve any issues you may be having.

Have you tried Shopify as a webhost yet? They offer various payment methods, including payment processors that support Canadian retailers of ecigs. They also have their own POS app and it's fantastic.

Shopify's support team is also amazing. They have telehpone & live chat services(i wont say 24/7 ... but everytime i've tried it, they've been there) with a really knowledgeable team who help you resolve any issues you may be having.

Well, here's a list of payment processors supported by Shopify: Canadian Payment Gateways - Online Payment Gateways Canada. But the question is, does at least one of them support e-cigarette sales? I remember reaching out to quite a lot of them and got rejected by everyone.

blisandrea

Moved On
Sep 11, 2014
Detroit, MI
blisecig.com
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread