Mercury?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl
What IS this Mercury you speak of???:):):)

if you got the news letter its a juice only available with purchase of alliance rda...you get a free 30ml of it at 3, 6 or 12mg when you buy the RDA

and the site is updated, so here is a description of the juice which sounds nice :)

Mercury

Mercury is the Roman god of eloquence, and this liquid captures the that perfectly. It starts with a Greek Yogurt base, and has hints of lemon, blueberry, and strawberry which combine to form a light flavor that will ferry you to bliss.

PG/VG: 35/65 Heavy VG

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
if you got the news letter its a juice only available with purchase of alliance RDA...you get a free 30ml of it at 3, 6 or 12mg when you buy the RDA

and the site is updated, so here is a description of the juice which sounds nice :)

Mercury

Mercury is the Roman god of eloquence, and this liquid captures the that perfectly. It starts with a Greek Yogurt base, and has hints of lemon, blueberry, and strawberry which combine to form a light flavor that will ferry you to bliss.

PG/VG: 35/65 Heavy VG

There is also a NT email being sent that details the Mercury / Alliance RDA promotion. Since I don't drip, and do not have a need for a dripper, that excludes me from taking advantage of the promotion and getting my hands on this new flavor offering. After a brief moment of being excited to try the new liquid, I find that this is one promotion that has left a bad taste in my mouth.

Scottitude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2010
Metro Detroit
scottitude.net
Mercury was most likely blended specifically for dripping and may not taste "right" or vape well in tanks.

I personally see nothing wrong with promoting newly available hardware with a free (30ml!) sample of a newly created flavor.

It's not like there have never been insane promos or sales for Nicoticket e-liquids.

If Mercury makes it to full-on white label status, I'll probably try it. Until then, I look forward to reading what Alliance purchasers will have to say about the dripper and the flavor.

Katia

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
Omaha, NE
www.nicoticket.com
Mercury was most likely blended specifically for dripping and may not taste "right" or vape well in tanks.

I personally see nothing wrong with promoting newly available hardware with a free (30ml!) sample of a newly created flavor.

It's not like there have never been insane promos or sales for Nicoticket e-liquids.

If Mercury makes it to full-on white label status, I'll probably try it. Until then, I look forward to reading what Alliance purchasers will have to say about the dripper and the flavor.

Thank you Scottitude! Your explanation is exactly why we are doing what we are doing. We're sorry that some are disappointed with our methods. Mercury is a light flavor that ONLY comes out when it is dripped, specifically in the Alliance. This is not a liquid that will be available for sale outside of this promotion.

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Great post Scottitude. I agree that companies have the right to promote their products as they deem appropriate. Consumers also have the right to spend their hard earned money as they deem appropriate. Have a great day!

Katia

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
Omaha, NE
www.nicoticket.com
Katy, I can't vape anything over 60% VG. That's the sole reason I'd never purchase Mercury.

Good to know LynnNC! We are looking at doing more 50/50 liquids in the future. We've been dealing out a lot of MAX VG liquids lately... it's time to get back to liquids you can tank a little easier. :)

poobear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2010
IN

:banana::banana:
very well said,,, to me they give a lot of great to the flavors,,, and their % off the other juice,,,NT no matter what u will always rock on everything you do,,, keep up the good work clark and the others that make this place what it is today:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Good to know LynnNC! We are looking at doing more 50/50 liquids in the future. We've been dealing out a lot of MAX VG liquids lately... it's time to get back to liquids you can tank a little easier. :)
But I'm happy that yall have for those with PG sensitives. You guys have many liquids that I can vape. I just can't do over 60% VG. It has me running for an inhaler.

Clark46227

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2014
Indy
Soup-Nazi.jpg

What if you already own the Alliance. :-x

No Mercury for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread