"I GOT HERMES FROM NICOTICKET!"

cantlook.gif

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
What about REO owners? Squonking is basically controlled dripping. Get a BF pin for the Alliance and watch the NUThouse go crazy.

Why wait on anyone? You can make ANY dripper Bottom Fed. Take the Center Pin out; Drill a hole through it Vertically with a drill press, and then Horizontally (Horizontal has to be level with the Deck). Done. It's now Bottom Fed.

pennysmalls

Squonkmeister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Indiana
Why wait on anyone? You can make ANY dripper Bottom Fed. Take the Center Pin out; Drill a hole through it Vertically with a drill press, and then Horizontally (Horizontal has to be level with the Deck). Done. It's now Bottom Fed.

Just that easy huh? :lol:

MattyRetro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Acton, Maine, United States

The center pin is copper. Have fun drilling that out. We just need to find a BF center pin that fits it correctly.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
If it's base is Greek yogurt, why is it named for a Roman god? I guess Hermes (Greek version of Mercury) doesn't sound nearly as cool for a juice flavor. It's nice when you can answer your own question midway through a post...
I wouldn't say no to a Hermès purse or scarf ;)

Josh V

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Omaha, NE
nicoticket.com
If it's base is Greek yogurt, why is it named for a Roman god? I guess Hermes (Greek version of Mercury) doesn't sound nearly as cool for a juice flavor. It's nice when you can answer your own question midway through a post...

Yeah, I know. Hermes would have fit the Heracles tank and what-not, but Mercury sounds better as a flavor. Unless you are a chemist.

Yeah, imagine how the following exclamation might be mis-heard:

"I GOT HERMES FROM NICOTICKET!"

cantlook.gif
1311015555398.jpg

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
The center pin is copper. Have fun drilling that out. We just need to find a BF center pin that fits it correctly.
Copper and Brass are soft metals, and are easy to drill out. If you're careful, and go slow... you should be able to use a Pin Vise with a drill bit of your choice (most likely a 3/64 or 1/16).

Stainless Steel is where the challenge lies. You'll definitely need a drill press, or regular drill for that type of metal.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
I think Catfish modded/is modding an Alliance for someone to be bottomfed. The atty has no appeal to me, though - the juice neither, I was hoping for something "dark" from Mercury (tobacco, etc), but the fruit hath turned me away. Good thing too cause if it was some epic tobaccy juice I'd buy an Alliance just to try it LOL :facepalm:

puddinman

Jun 6, 2015
Just got this in today. It's my second RDA after the Derringer. It's working great thus far as flavor and vapor. I have a .1 dual coil build with 22g kanthal on it ATM. As far as Mercury, I find it tasty but very subtle -which is appropriate for a max VG. I tried on both drippers and I do think it's better on the Alliance but it's close. Need more testing!

Bitter Jeweler

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2015
Cleveland, Ohio
squee_face_by_samandra_chan-d71vtfh_zpsbzc7vptt.jpg

I'm at work, and I don't have time to set up the Alliance RDA right now, so I threw it in the Herakles.

I freaking love it. It is light in flavor for Nicoticket juice. But it's appropriate, I think.
I was worried about the "hint of lemon" because I am not fond of strong citrus liquid (I have to cut my Sure Bert, with Peeps).
The blueberry reads more as jam, rather than fresh berries, but I have yet to have a blueberry flavor that tastes fresh, so it may just be my buds.
It tastes as described, and I would totally order this again if it were available. It's a nice lighter change of pace from in your face flavor and sweetness.

I'm looking for the sweet spot, but it's nice at 87watts, 7.5 volts on a .6ohm coil.

Update: This is good juice! When picking it up, the first hit is strawberry, then the blueberry kinda takes over. The coolest thing was after eating a bit of dark chocolate, the lemon just popped! Neat!

Last edited:

MattyRetro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Acton, Maine, United States
I'm at work, and I don't have time to set up the Alliance RDA right now, so I threw it in the Herakles.

I freaking love it. It is light in flavor for Nicoticket juice. But it's appropriate, I think.
I was worried about the "hint of lemon" because I am not fond of strong citrus liquid (I have to cut my Sure Bert, with Peeps).
The blueberry reads more as jam, rather than fresh berries, but I have yet to have a blueberry flavor that tastes fresh, so it may just be my buds.
It tastes as described, and I would totally order this again if it were available. It's a nice lighter change of pace from in your face flavor and sweetness.

I'm looking for the sweet spot, but it's nice at 87watts, 7.5 volts on a .6ohm coil.

Update: This is good juice! When picking it up, the first hit is strawberry, then the blueberry kinda takes over. The coolest thing was after eating a bit of dark chocolate, the lemon just popped! Neat!

Bitter, are you able to order more if you really like it because you have the Alliance? Almost like the Alliance is a secret key that gives you access to some special place??

Bitter Jeweler

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2015
Cleveland, Ohio
Not that I am aware of.
That would be nice. Real nice, if Alliance owners could keep buying it till it's gone.

I'm over the moon with it. It tasted great in the Alliance as well as the Herakles.
It's all I vaped yesterday, and into today. I had to switch to save some for another day.
This is also the first juice from NT that my other half enjoyed enough to tank up. (which is nice because the rest of my juice is safe. LOL)

I know everyones tastes are different, but it's a real bummer you all can't try this without buying an atty.
It is clever marketing for sure. Maybe. Maybe it really sucks. LOL

Who knows. Maybe in a month it will be available to everyone? Kent works in mysterious ways, it seems.
If it were to be offered for sale, and he was to never make it again, I'd really have to think about how many bottles I'd want to buy.
This would be a frequent ADV for me, and prolly the other half.

I was chatting with someone else about how much it would suck if this juice is great, and this is the only bottle we could ever have. LMAO. And there it is. It' TERRIBLE!

Again, I hope everyone gets a chance to try this juice at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread