Mercury?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bitter Jeweler

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2015
Cleveland, Ohio
It's better to have loved and lost, they say.

I hope to hear what others have to say about Mercury.

In the meantime I found a reasonable facsimile mixing a high Vg Strawberry Yogurt, Blueberry, and a pinch of Strawberry Lemonade . It's close enough. But it ain't Nicoticket. ;)

MattyRetro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Acton, Maine, United States
"...much sought after Mercury."
It's as if they are talking about me! LOL

Geez, this is tempting too. I can try the Arctic, get a backup mod, and see what temp control is all about.
Oh, and 60ml's of Mercury.

So much got it only being good in a dripper. It must do pretty good in the subohm tanks as well.

Bitter Jeweler

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2015
Cleveland, Ohio
I've found no flavor difference between the Alliance dripper, The Herakles, the Crown, or the GEM tanks. On any juice.
The above list has had far better, noticeably better, "ah-ha" moment better flavor than any other atty I've had.

(your mileage may vary, by how you drive)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Mercury was most likely blended specifically for dripping and may not taste "right" or vape well in tanks.

I personally see nothing wrong with promoting newly available hardware with a free (30ml!) sample of a newly created flavor.

It's not like there have never been insane promos or sales for Nicoticket e-liquids.

If Mercury makes it to full-on white label status, I'll probably try it. Until then, I look forward to reading what Alliance purchasers will have to say about the dripper and the flavor.

If you don't drip, you wouldn't want it - it's drippin' liquid, tanks are not recommended with the notable exception of high end sub ohm tanks like the Herakles, Arctic, etc...

MattyRetro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Acton, Maine, United States
If you don't drip, you wouldn't want it - it's drippin' liquid, tanks are not recommended with the notable exception of high end sub ohm tanks like the Herakles, Arctic, etc...
What about Squonkers ??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
"...much sought after Mercury."
It's as if they are talking about me! LOL

Geez, this is tempting too. I can try the Arctic, get a backup mod, and see what temp control is all about.
Oh, and 60ml's of Mercury.

If you do the math - it's a killer deal.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
So much got it only being good in a dripper. It must do pretty good in the subohm tanks as well.

I still don't like it in anything but a dripper - we loaded it in the Arctic and it kept up, so we paired the Arctic with the IPVv3Li - nice bit of kit for a nice price.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
What about Squonkers ??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Squonking is just dripping, from the bottom - no diff. Mercury isn't one of our regular offerings though - it's too good to be "just a regular white label release" - Holding it to bundle in with some hardware offerings.

Phassat

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2014
Planet Earth
Good to know LynnNC! We are looking at doing more 50/50 liquids in the future. We've been dealing out a lot of MAX VG liquids lately... it's time to get back to liquids you can tank a little easier. :)

I don't like PG... i don't feel well if I vape too much PG. would love to hear NT max VG line... any chance of the virus in max vg mode?

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I did the math, and it's a fair deal.
It's value is exactly one IPV3-Li, one Arctic tank, and two 30ml bottles of NT juice.
The only bonus is juice you can't buy otherwise.

;)

Wouldn't know it from my side, we barely make **** on the whole thing. The bundle deal is offered more as a matter of convenience - margins are kinda crappy. Juice is still the best part ;)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I did the math, and it's a fair deal.
It's value is exactly one IPV3-Li, one Arctic tank, and two 30ml bottles of NT juice.
The only bonus is juice you can't buy otherwise.

;)

139.99 - $18.99 - $18.99 (value of the liquid) = $102.01 for an Arctic and an IPVv3 Li - lots of ways to slice it, free juice, or a free Arctic Tank - I am hitting my Li like a beast here lately. I been dripping more here lately though, need a new coil for my Arctic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread