Status
Not open for further replies.

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
Hey guys,

as the title suggest we will shortly commence on our wandering eGo review!

This means that we will need a handful of people who will have the eGo for 3 days, and then send it on to the next person on the list and so on.

We will have two eGo's wandering in USA and 2 in Europe. The ones in Europe will be conducted through another board and the ones here will be conducted through .. this board *surprise* =)

However, in order to make this fair we need to make some demands for those who wishes to do this - and also so i can select some people.

The way i propose we do this is this:

Each person that writes in this thread, has to NOMINATE a person from this board, that is frequent here. Someone who has more than say 30 posts under his/her belt.

This person HAS to be in the USA - we have a separate "contest" running on jantyworld.com at this link: click me for Europe reviewers!

When you nominate someone you have to fill out these questions:

1) Who are you nominating?
2) Why are you nominating that person?

There are ofcourse some rules to this:

First of all you can NOT nominate yourself (nooooo sorry)

Secondly, you have to give a reason that is somehow tied to this board or Janty or the e-smoking community!

Thirdly we will reserve the right to choose whoever we want from the list that comes: The one that gets the most nominations might not be the one we pick - but ofcourse the nominees will be the ones we look at for chosing!

I figure we will need 8 people all in all split in to two groups of 4 people that will have the eGo for 3 days each and then send it on. You will have to supply your own 510 atomizers for this, and your own liquids.

It will be a strong plus if the nominees have a webcam and will want to do a video review which they will post on youtube - a written review can also be considered, but as i said, a strong plus is a webcam ;) After all we are selling very visual products!

I can not say when this will take place, but the latest i heard the eGo should be finished on the 7th of december, so it will happen this month!

So!

Any takers? =)

AND PLEASE REFRAIN FROM POSTING IN THIS THREAD WITH STUFF THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH NOMINATING PEOPLE! :D

Last edited:

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
I'd say DonDaBoomVape would be an excellent choice...I don't know if he does webcam.. but his written reviews on the forums here are absolutely awesome and detailed..
Just take a look at his 6 part The Wonderful World of Vaping: An Illustrated Guide to E-cigs thread or his The Fabulous Five-Ten from NHaler: A Personal Illustrated Guide thread for some great examples..

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
Seeing as we have only pointed at four people here, i encourage people to actually state why THEY themselves want to review it. We need more people for this guys, so - ive noted what you did say and who you pointed to:

Now try to let me know why YOU want to review the eGo, and you could be one of the other people who gets to wander the eGo!

Last edited:

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
There are 4 people nominated:
Grimmgreen
igetcha69
nikko daniels
dondaboomvape

That being said, I apply. I am a faithful stick user and I don't think any other device at the moment would convince me to change my PV of choice. If it does, I believe I could explain why convincingly.

I wrote two by mistake: what i ment is for a greater diversity - to begin with i didnt only mean that it should be reviewers who did this, but for people to point to other people on this forum they thought it would be nice to hear a review from!

But good to hear ! We will continue this thread until the eGo is released or close to!

TheGreen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Ha Ha, I posted in the wrong forum on Janty. I followed the link to here.

I would like to do a video review on the Ego. I was very excited about this product and it's features. And it's a Janty, how could you go wrong?
I am building a website dedicated to E-cigs and I have already recorded product reviews and more are being edited and should be out by soon.
My website is VaporScoop.com

As for other reviewers I would recommend, GrimmGreen, MoobyGhost, and igetcha69.

Thx and Cya,
TheGreen
VaporScoop on youtube

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Seeing as we have only pointed at four people here, i encourage people to actually state why THEY themselves want to review it. We need more people for this guys, so - ive noted what you did say and who you pointed to:

Now try to let me know why YOU want to review the eGo, and you could be one of the other people who gets to wander the eGo!

Ok well I'll throw my name in there then.

I don't do video reviews but I could do a written review of it.
And since I've never used anything bigger than a m4xx and KR808, I could give a review from the perspective of how it works for a first time user rather than comparing it to other devices in its range.

VDS_NY

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2009
Upstate NY
Well, if you want to prove that any idiot can use the Janty Ego, I nominate myself. I am clumsy, technically challenged, and possess little to no intelligence. If I can get the Ego to work, and work well, you can be assured that 99.999% of the world's population will also be satisfied customers. And I'm totally honest. (Unless, you don't want that, then I can be easily bribed)

I would do a written review.

If you don't want me, then I nominate Thyestean. Not for the reasons stated above but because we upstate New Yorkers have to stick together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread