Not open for further replies.

franklyspeaking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Arlington, Texas
www.pharceapp.com
134.95, throw away atomizer.

I'll pass this time around. I cringe at the thought of blowing through $30.00 atomizers and wouldn't want to be "locked in" to the product. Looks are important, but performance is questionable and the throw-away concept is a "lock in" technique.

I'll stick to my Dura-C, which was very reasonably priced.

I believe any pen style atomizer will work...

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I need help figuring out what to have engraved on the Janty Stick. Any suggestions? Initials or something like that seems too boring...

how about this...

"I saved money switching to Geiko so I bought this" Let us know how it turns out when you get it in a few months. I curious to see the outcome.

Ludo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2008
China
www.janty.com
Any format will do, we will resize to 1cm/1cm and place it above the striped circle, OR if possible we will free the JANTY embossed logo space to engrave your name, text, graphic on that particular spot, in this case you would have a 1.8cm/1.8 cm space available for your name, graphic or pic.

So you will have either a 1/1 cm or 1.8 by 1.8 cm engraving.

If you send us a pic, don't send 1/1cm of course...

Last edited:

DisMan

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2008
Exactly, any pen style atomizer will work with the JANTY STICK. The JANTY CLASSIC TAWA atomizers are identical to the current ones. We will have TAWA DURA, TAWA MINIFOGGER and TAWA CLASSIC.

Warranted atomizers will still be available at current pricing.

Now I'm tempted.....I still don't like the price tag...but I'm still tempted.

How long can the inscription be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread