Merged old Janty Stick sticky threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
Its not about underestimating it - we are aware alot of people like this feature.

But, its the 9th of january - we just had a massive eGo launch to take care of - we are in the middle of developing new stuff, we have put out the V3, and so on - we are busy - really busy, so we have to prioritize!

But dont worry, i will mention this, i personally think its a good idea to get a pouch for the V3 as well! =)

ladyraj

ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2009
Cincinnati, Ohio
Thanks for the clarification Mik...I already ordered my V3 from JantyUSA. I understand the cost of new or improved technology because I paid about $130 for the limited edition JS-V1 on preorder which was held up and mailed AFTER the V1 was released at 80 bucks. (The wall adaptor which costs money was INCLUDED in that set.) So I know things go wrong and delivery dates are guesstimates. I'm a native...others on this board are not.

Most customer complaints are easily satisfied and should be just as much of a priority as the marketing language and launching of new lines. The one thing I could alway count on with Janty is the perception the company valued me and my concerns so I give them my money.

One exchange for another. My great testimonials on this forum for quality Janty products is a testimonial of my faith in the company.

Thank you for doing your job so well.

Regarding moods....today I'm just as bad as yesterday. Pray your patience will sustain you.

Last edited:

Sar

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
New York, NY

I am not sure if the Stick will provide the above "passtrhough" benefits. Mik wrote that battery must be installed for this to work. Does the battery have to be charged? Do I still get constant and consistent voltage even if the battery is not fully charged?

If you plug it in USB, no matter what level your battery is at, you will get the same power/capability

Great, that is the answer I was hoping for! Thanks.

jdg

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2009
Eastern South Dakota
I've made up my mind. I want a box mod, a USB passthru, and a pen style atomizer option. I can get all of that with the Stick. Combine that with the warranty period, and I'm pretty much sold. I have only one question before I place my order: when I buy the (rather expensive) atomizers from Janty, do they have a 6 month warranty like the Stick and its atomizer? If so, where is that documented on the web site? I couldn't find a mention of it, except with the sets.
Edit: You can find it all here. Thanks JustJulie.

Last edited:

tmbrown327

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
RI
You can buy two types of attys from Janty, one is warranteed for 6 months (Janty classic), and the other has no warranty (except DOA) called a TAWA (throw away atomizer). I don't know where it's listed on the web site. Both of them are supposed to be exactly the same, according to Janty, except one is marked TAWA on the band.

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2008
Malaga, Spain

I prefer promised extras to not be stinky. I'm also a little strange in that I usually take businesses at their word unless a true error was made in delivering the message and a timely explanation/retraction is offered to potential buyers

If you notice what is in this post, then it was posted 40 minutes after the first find of any V3 on heaven-gifts.com - and we used this post to explain what has happened: That someone else put US in a bad position that we could not foresee happening. A retraction of something is not possible on this forum, since you can not edit a post after a certain timespan. If that had been possible, my original message about 7 dollars off, would have been removed the day after

OK, but Mik you posted this in another thread 6 days later!:D

"
Quote:
Originally Posted by PakAdayX50
Heaven Gifts has them in stock at a good price. I have their version of the V2 as well as a V2 from Janty. They are identical except for the absence of the Janty logo.

I just ordered the V3 from H-G and expect the higher protrusion of the atty to work better with the 510 and 901 adapters (also available from H-G). The adapters were almost flush on the V2 and thus very difficult to use.

Aww too bad. In our other thread on this forum you can read that we will match AND undercut any price from H-G on the Jantystick V3."

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
OK, but Mik you posted this in another thread 6 days later!:D

"
Quote:
Originally Posted by PakAdayX50
Heaven Gifts has them in stock at a good price. I have their version of the V2 as well as a V2 from Janty. They are identical except for the absence of the Janty logo.

I just ordered the V3 from H-G and expect the higher protrusion of the atty to work better with the 510 and 901 adapters (also available from H-G). The adapters were almost flush on the V2 and thus very difficult to use.

Aww too bad. In our other thread on this forum you can read that we will match AND undercut any price from H-G on the Jantystick V3."

Yes, i saw no reason to call down a rain of fire on myself before it had to come. ;) I mean i couldnt change it anyways. :oops:

jdg

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2009
Eastern South Dakota
Mik_Janty said:
1= but you seem to have made a promise on behalf of a company that is asking me to buy its brand--to trust its name. This does not inspire my trust.

No, Janty asked me to do a promise on behalf of them. Big difference.

2=Yes the difference between HG and Janty is one dollar - however, there is also a huge difference in customer service, and honoring warranty.

Anyways, im not going to argue this anymore, - im can not give you discount even if i wanted to, this is something you should take up with the shop you want to buy at: However, if you really have that much of a stick up your ... ( to use an old expression - not directed personally at you ) about what happened, then you obviously just want to buy stuff as cheap as possible, and have no to little regard for customer service, warranty, or being loyal to a company and supporting them in their directions.

So, i will refrain from writing anymore, as it seems it wont help - good luck on your buy where ever you may choose to buy it from.

/Mik
The bolded statement is my emphasis added to Mik's words. I bolded it because it directly admits that the company itself reneged on a promise that they made to the consumer. This is the last of our exchanges. If anyone is interested in seeing the others, I'll post them, but they're all about this weasly.
I was trying to convey that this kind of behavior makes me seriously question a company's building practice. It's like a auto dealer promising a thousand dollars off the list price, but deciding that a free pack of air fresheners is just as good. A non-smoking, non-vaping person's reaction to this was, "So they're crooks?" How does everyone else feel?

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
The bolded statement is my emphasis added to Mik's words. I bolded it because it directly admits that the company itself reneged on a promise that they made to the consumer. This is the last of our exchanges. If anyone is interested in seeing the others, I'll post them, but they're all about this weasly.
I was trying to convey that this kind of behavior makes me seriously question a company's building practice. It's like a auto dealer promising a thousand dollars off the list price, but deciding that a free pack of air fresheners is just as good. A non-smoking, non-vaping person's reaction to this was, "So they're crooks?" How does everyone else feel?

Eh.

You wrote ME a private message, asking me about whether or not the we would give the discount - and you ALSO said and i quote "I'm sure you can't actually cut it to the $57.50 price from HG, and I wouldn't want you to".

I then answered you, - and told you basically what i did also wrote in the post i made about this- and you then wrote back to me and said generally that you thought it was a fine way for us to settle the situation ( offering the carts ) however you didnt need them so you wanted to know if i could offer you a discount in shipping.

And now you post this?

What IS your agenda exactly? May i suggest you calm a bit down - and realise that you are among people here who takes the time to understand why we do what we do - and in the process of doing that we give out info, feedback, listen, develop in conjunction with, and generally try to be a COMMUNITY here.

I dont mind critique, or people not agreeing with me - heck, even the occasional flames i can take well (good training here) - but when someone writes me several PM's, and i take the time to answer them thorougly and then i see something like this - sorry but that really bugs me. Waste of both my time, and yours.

so, relax - or I will. (while i realise thats an inefficient threat on my part, i will stand by it by not bother answering anymore questions from you again..)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread