Merged old sticky threads (1)

Would you Like to see the eGo with color options

• Yes, I would buy a colored ego over what is available right now.

• No, I am satisfied with the current options.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smokingclam

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2009
Punta Gorda, Florida
Does anybody want my Kissbox Classic car charger?
Seems everyone is missing one and is upset about it
i have one and i don't even drive.

Maybe one of you might like it.
Nice of you to offer like that.:)
I'm not upset about not getting mine yet. I'm sure they will have them soon. Great lesson for all of us here. Next year stock up before Chinese New Year.:D

4t0zToFreedom

Feb 25, 2009
Hi all,
I just wanted to ask if A: anyone is having problems contacting jantyusa and B: Is there any way that I can get a hold of a rep other than the "contact us" method on the site?
I got my little brother moved over to vapping and the little runt decided he had to have the kissbox before I could manage to buy one. He ordered on Monday all payments have been sent and recieved but he still hasnt recieved any kind of shipping confirmation. He has emailed two or three times and called and left one or two messages with no reply. He tried calling the number this morning and all he is getting is a strange tone kind of like a bussy signal.
Any info on this?
Robert

Hello there everyone! I am a shot time reader, first time poster here. I too have had several problems with janty recently. Just the other day my atomizer died, I can't tell if it is fixable or anything as when I draw on it nothing comes out, and when I pull the Cart. off and blow through it the atomizer doesn't even heat up. This is not my point though, my point is, I sent 3 emails, 2 to jantyusa and 1 to the real janty. All 3 of have yet to be answered. So then I decided to call jantyusa using the phone number that was given in my original order, to see if my atomizer is still covered under warranty, or if I will need to buy a new one. Well Has anyone tried to call them recently? I just tried to call this morning and I got this message, "The phone number you are trying to reach is no longer in service." Now I would like to know what is going here, as Jeff has been good before sending replacement batteries for ones that arrived DOA, but what the hell, now his number is disconnected? And all of my emails have yet to be responed to? I can tell the site is still functioning as a new flavor of liquid has just been added (I won't ruin the surprise if you don't already know), but I would like some kind of response here. So HAS anyone tried to contact them? I see people on here that say that they just recived order yesterday and such. I have been back to smoking analogs for the time being but I am tired of hearing my GF ..... about the smell, it is really unattractive of her, but that is a different story. Also I see everyone saying things about the Chinese New Year? Well what does hat have to do with Janty? I thought that janty was a German company. I mean that is why I ordered from them in the first place. Well I hope to hear back from SOME ONE on this matter. Thanks in advance!
Going to go smoke a analog....(makes sad face, I miss my Redbull)

Peace, Love, and Happiness,
~Forty~

Ethan_Janty

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2008
Fort Worth
We recently moved to a new office building and are awaiting our phone line installation/transfer. We are hoping to have these back up and fully operational by next week. Our apologies to anyone having a difficult time reaching us by phone. Please email us at info@jantyusa.com and we will do our best to get to your email as quickly as possible.

Thanks,
Jeff

Hello there everyone! I am a shot time reader, first time poster here. I too have had several problems with janty recently. Just the other day my atomizer died, I can't tell if it is fixable or anything as when I draw on it nothing comes out, and when I pull the Cart. off and blow through it the atomizer doesn't even heat up. This is not my point though, my point is, I sent 3 emails, 2 to jantyusa and 1 to the real janty. All 3 of have yet to be answered. So then I decided to call jantyusa using the phone number that was given in my original order, to see if my atomizer is still covered under warranty, or if I will need to buy a new one. Well Has anyone tried to call them recently? I just tried to call this morning and I got this message, "The phone number you are trying to reach is no longer in service." Now I would like to know what is going here, as Jeff has been good before sending replacement batteries for ones that arrived DOA, but what the hell, now his number is disconnected? And all of my emails have yet to be responed to? I can tell the site is still functioning as a new flavor of liquid has just been added (I won't ruin the surprise if you don't already know), but I would like some kind of response here. So HAS anyone tried to contact them? I see people on here that say that they just recived order yesterday and such. I have been back to smoking analogs for the time being but I am tired of hearing my GF ..... about the smell, it is really unattractive of her, but that is a different story. Also I see everyone saying things about the Chinese New Year? Well what does hat have to do with Janty? I thought that janty was a German company. I mean that is why I ordered from them in the first place. Well I hope to hear back from SOME ONE on this matter. Thanks in advance!
Going to go smoke a analog....(makes sad face, I miss my Redbull)

Peace, Love, and Happiness,
~Forty~

yokidd20

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Savannah, GA
www.twitter.com
I had some issues. But they were resolved extremely fast. Part of the issue was my fault, I didn't read the entire e-mail and it was the first time I sent a payment out through Paypal instead of being automatically directed there to pay immediately but I figured it out. The service was amazing in my first and most recent experience with Janty USA when I bought both my Mini Fogger and Dura C. They were separate orders but I was told they would be shipping together. I got the Dura C 2 days after I e-mailed them but I was missing the Mini Fogger, but I had time to play with one because I bought one from dietSmokes a few days before and received it rather fast but I fell in love with my Dura C... So I don't use my Mini Fogger anyway. But I e-mailed JantyUSA yesterday and received an e-mail about an hour later with him apologizing and then 20 minutes later I received shipping information for my order and I was shocked. Love Janty, and JantyUSA is a great place to shop for my new found addiction. I'm am just going to see if I can return the new Mini Fogger in the mail and get a refund or exchange for parts for my Dura C or maybe just return and get that PCC. Who knows. Janty USA is an amazing place to shop and I have had great service from them and they are extremely friendly.

Ethan_Janty

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2008
Fort Worth
Hey all, I just wanted to make a thread with some more specific instructions for warranty requests. Please use the Help Desk system on the website for placing warranty requests as it makes it much easier for me to track them.

PLEASE USE ONLY THE HELPDESK OR ONLY EMAIL....Doing both creates major problems for me when trying to respond. THANKS

Please make sure that all of the following information is included in your Help Desk ticket.

Name

Order Number

Items in need of replacement (Please specify model and color of product)

BRIEF description

And that's it! That's all I need to get back to you and get your warranty taken care of.

Back to answering emails!

Ethan:)

Last edited:

Ludo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2008
China
www.janty.com
ludo-albums-janty-t-shirts-picture1897-zero-emission-shirt1.png

ludo-albums-janty-t-shirts-picture1901-zero-emission-shirt3-2.jpg

ludo-albums-janty-t-shirts-picture1899-zero-emission-shirt2-cig2.jpg