Which Janty Stick type will you be getting?

• Automatic

• Manual

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ViciousCircle

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2009
near Columbus, OH - USA
I don't really have "sessions" per se. Just more of a steady activity throughout the day. I am lucky in that I can use my PV in my office at work, so I do not have to set aside specific time for vaping.

That's how it is for me too, I vape at my desk in my office. That's why I wondered if I was vaping too fast for the wicking action to catch up. Sometimes I have to make myself put my various PV's down :p

hanover fist

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2009
Hi all
I got a replacement stick last night because my LE was an auto stick and keep cutting out after 2 seconds. I work nights and only stay up for about two hours I was happy to get the manual switch so I took it out so I could check it out only used it for that two hours, took it apart put the atomizer upside down and went to bed.
One thing I loved about the stick is how well it was able to draw down the liquid out of a 801 cart unlike the 801 pen that would leave about half of the liquid in the cart

The next morning I got up grabbed the stick and to my surprise there was a lot liquid on the napkin just after two hours of use. So the moral of the story is drain the atomizer at night and you may think of using two atomizers a day to keep the stick from flooding.

As to changes to V2 they need to seal the bottom of the stick to protect the USB and circuit board and make a hole on the side or bottom to let the excess liquid drain, If they’re going to keep it plastic keep it black with silver lettering, rethink the button, I remember one of the beta photos had what looked like a button on the top near the end of the stick.

That’s my two penny’s have a nice day
Robert

Last edited:

ViciousCircle

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2009
near Columbus, OH - USA
Hi all
I got a replacement stick last night because my LE was an auto stick and keep cutting out after 2 seconds. I work nights and only stay up for about two hours I was happy to get the manual switch so I took it out so I could check it out only used it for that two hours, took it apart put the atomizer upside down and went to bed.
One thing I loved about the stick is how well it was able to draw down the liquid out of a 801 cart unlike the 801 pen that would leave about half of the liquid in the cart

The next morning I got up grabbed the stick and to my surprise there was a lot liquid on the napkin just after two hours of use. So the moral of the story is drain the atomizer at night and you may think of using two atomizers a day to keep the stick from flooding.

As to changes to V2 they need to seal the bottom of the stick to protect the USB and circuit board and make a hole on the side or bottom to let the excess liquid drain, If they’re going to keep it plastic keep it black with silver lettering, rethink the button, I remember one of the beta photos had what looked like a button on the top near the end of the stick.

That’s my two penny’s have a nice day
Robert

Just curious, are you dripping mostly, or using carts? I've had my JS for about a week, and I take out the atomizer and stand it and the Stick up on a paper towel most every night. And, I've yet to see any real amounts of liquid on the towel in the morning... I'm not doubting you at all, just trying to figure out why this happens to some, and not others. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread