Which Janty Stick type will you be getting?

• Automatic

• Manual

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yulfrid8

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Of the 3 classes of units I have owned (901, 801, 510) the stick does the best with cart utilization that I have seen so far. I usually take the full 11 second draw, and I can get 20-25 draws off of a cart. I have not measured exactly, but based on my observation I would estimate that I get about 65-75% of the juice out of the cart.

11 seconds? I hardly can do 5. WHat the technique to draw so long?

Hey

Well, i have both - the dura-c and the janty stick, and the difference from what i can tell now that i have both is .. well strange.

The dura-c to me, behaves like a cigarette- it has a throat hit, and a distinct .. hmm taste if you will that reminds me of a cigarette - absolutely in a positive way. When i smoke the marlboro flavor or ry-4 - it tastes like a cigarette, - it might have the underlying "sweet" taste that alot of these things have due to the nature of glycerine, but with the dura-c - to me, atleast, it gets a bit dirtier - in the "right" way - if that makes sense.

On the janty stick however its like all the flavors of the liquids are enhanced. The overall "feel" to me, of the drags i take are softer, but at the same time its way more massive - and since the device is so powerful youre the one stopping the drag and by doing that you can control how big a hit you want.

And the more i smoke, i find myself enjoying, tasting different liquids more than "just fullfilling smoke habits" if you know - and for that matter alone, the JS is best, hands down.

To be honest, i enjoy my janty stick more - it just gives me a greater pleasure in smoking i guess - but the dura-c is still my go-to for the cigarette feel.

Regarding the plastic thing of the janty - i wouldnt be worried. Its pretty small and construction wise theres nothing wrong with it. It wont squish or fall apart - mine had a faulty circuit board, and i guess that happens - i mean it has happened to me with numerous other items (non esmoking related), AND janty has been excellent in their customer service to me, getting me a replacement as fast as humanly possible, - along with extra bottles of liquid for the inconvenience. So i can definately recommend both Janty, and their products - in this case the dura-c, and the janty stick.

Furthermore, if you already have a penstyle, - i would choose the JS - its small enough to fit in your pocket, - it carries enough power to last you all of a day, if not most of it - and should you run dry, its easy to order an extra battery at 3 euros - which is _very_ cheap. The taste on it is extremely good, and in my eyes its a perfect e cigarette, as it does NOT look like a cigarette, and will make people more curious than "angry" at you if you smoke it in a place you shouldnt.

Dont know if that makes sense, but either way in my eyes you cant go wrong with any of those two devices, they will both be far superior to what you have.

Last edited by a moderator:

lm921

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
kentucky (usa)
good post :thumbs:
I only have the stick, before i had a 401. The stick beats the 401.....well with a stick:rolleyes:

Hey

Well, i have both - the dura-c and the janty stick, and the difference from what i can tell now that i have both is .. well strange.

The dura-c to me, behaves like a cigarette- it has a throat hit, and a distinct .. hmm taste if you will that reminds me of a cigarette - absolutely in a positive way. When i smoke the marlboro flavor or ry-4 - it tastes like a cigarette, - it might have the underlying "sweet" taste that alot of these things have due to the nature of glycerine, but with the dura-c - to me, atleast, it gets a bit dirtier - in the "right" way - if that makes sense.

On the janty stick however its like all the flavors of the liquids are enhanced. The overall "feel" to me, of the drags i take are softer, but at the same time its way more massive - and since the device is so powerful youre the one stopping the drag and by doing that you can control how big a hit you want.

And the more i smoke, i find myself enjoying, tasting different liquids more than "just fullfilling smoke habits" if you know - and for that matter alone, the JS is best, hands down.

To be honest, i enjoy my janty stick more - it just gives me a greater pleasure in smoking i guess - but the dura-c is still my go-to for the cigarette feel.

Regarding the plastic thing of the janty - i wouldnt be worried. Its pretty small and construction wise theres nothing wrong with it. It wont squish or fall apart - mine had a faulty circuit board, and i guess that happens - i mean it has happened to me with numerous other items (non esmoking related), AND janty has been excellent in their customer service to me, getting me a replacement as fast as humanly possible, - along with extra bottles of liquid for the inconvenience. So i can definately recommend both Janty, and their products - in this case the dura-c, and the janty stick.

Furthermore, if you already have a penstyle, - i would choose the JS - its small enough to fit in your pocket, - it carries enough power to last you all of a day, if not most of it - and should you run dry, its easy to order an extra battery at 3 euros - which is _very_ cheap. The taste on it is extremely good, and in my eyes its a perfect e cigarette, as it does NOT look like a cigarette, and will make people more curious than "angry" at you if you smoke it in a place you shouldnt.

Dont know if that makes sense, but either way in my eyes you cant go wrong with any of those two devices, they will both be far superior to what you have.

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA

chas73

Mar 26, 2009
  • Deleted by Ludo

LadyBren

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
Payson AZ
  • Deleted by Ludo

ladybug51

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2008
Southern CA, USA
Here is my review comparing the Stick and the 510, which is the same as the Dura, but my 510 did not come from Janty.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-7-day-janty-stick-review-510-comparison.html

Thank you. Very thorough and detailed. Late respnse; out of state right now. So, perhaps I should buy two sticks? If one goes bad I need a backup while waiting for a replacement.

As for the usb cable length, I can put it right into the back of my keyboard.

I just wish there was more of a history with it. Being new and all the hassles I've had with NJOY, I hesitate somewhat.

Thank you again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread