Which Janty Stick type will you be getting?

• Automatic

• Manual

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2008
China
www.janty.com
Yeah Kutiman rules :cool: check out his whole album - all made from snippets of youtube :)

We have received 2 mods submissions, both of which we already developed in the past. You will see it with the launch of the Cameo. Both modders have received in return pics of our originals to compare with theirs. They cannot reveal these pics of course. We are happy to be on the right track it seems :)

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
I am new to all this. I have ordered the mini fogger and it is on its way(thank you, I cannot wait to get it). I do have a question.

Is there a usb passthrough or a case for the mini fogger? I have looked all over the site and have not seen either. Please let me know. Thank you!

I don't think there's a passthrough Eyez, but here is a charging case for it....if you're interested in something like that.

http://jantyusa.com/product_info.php?cPath=35&products_id=186

Lu

sanneke

Moved On
May 28, 2008
USA
Depending how much you use the dura-c.

Some carts are filled more than other.
There really are a lot of variables here.

You really can't compare vaping and smoking.
You need e-liquid to refill the cartridges.
If you don't use the liquid, you will fly through a lot of cartridges a day.
And waste a lot of money.

Also not all batteries last 5 hours.
I have one that hold charge for 2 hours and an other one for about 4 hours.

Good luck!

TMK2009

Mar 9, 2009
Indiana
Previous Orders
03/16/2009 #2673
Processing?? Still waiting for my order to ship Jeff no confirmation yet so how are the people that are just ordering going to get them early?? I was hoping from the email sent by you and reading this on 4/1 that I would see some actual progress. I wanted to have a happy post but sadly this is not the case. Why do you keep making promises you can't keep. I run my own business too best policy that has served me for years. Under promise and over deliver!! If your already drowning you don't hype things to overwhelm yourself even more. The best business is repeat business!!

D_Struct

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Lufkin, TX
Previous Orders
03/16/2009 #2673
Processing?? Still waiting for my order to ship Jeff no confirmation yet so how are the people that are just ordering going to get them early?? I was hoping from the email sent by you and reading this on 4/1 that I would see some actual progress. I wanted to have a happy post but sadly this is not the case. Why do you keep making promises you can't keep. I run my own business too best policy that has served me for years. Under promise and over deliver!! If your already drowning you don't hype things to overwhelm yourself even more. The best business is repeat business!!

Many times, the site says processing, but it's already shipped. Just fair warning. This might not be the case in your circumstance, but it was for mine.

TMK2009

Mar 9, 2009
Indiana
I have heard all of that since the 18-19th email telling me they would be in and shipped out. I truly wish that is the case but I highly doubt it. He even assured me I would recieve a confirmation on shipment and I have not. I have been really patient. I am understanding that some things happen out of ones control, but to throw a pitch like this out when you have not fullfilled outstanding orders. Well it's rude in a way to the people you have waiting.

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
Many times, the site says processing, but it's already shipped. Just fair warning. This might not be the case in your circumstance, but it was for mine.

Yup. All of my orders have arrived, and yet all say they're processing. On top of that, the last several orders have simply arrived on my doorstep without an email notifying me that they were shipping. Nice surprise. :)

Busaholic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
For what it's worth I actually did get a shipping notice. Maybe Janty only sends those out to the customers that have lost their patients? :p

Lucky you. I've been nothing but nice and have been waiting for months and I still havnt got a word. I hope mine ships out with this batch. :sleep:

TMK2009

Mar 9, 2009
Indiana
JustJulie you post with that in every thread. I think your full of it to be perfectly honest and I don't really trust anything you have to say. If you have ordered several orders and gotten them were they for the Dura-C?? To me what you do in every thread is a disservice to anyone reading the forums!! I came to these forums for information and learning things from other people and their experiences. I posted this because people should see that Jantyusa is stringing me along with empty promises. It has been 19 days since they took my order and my money. I saw this post for new sales on the very product I am waiting on. To me that is wrong especially if you have orders backed up past 19 days! It is irresponsible and says to me hey I don't care I have your money already let me get someone elses. I think I have been very patient and calm through this matter. I chose to stick it out that is on me. Ludo told me I should ask for a refund but I wanted to believe Jeff. I just feel others reading this thread should know.

Amy

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2009
Florida
Lucky you. I've been nothing but nice and have been waiting for months and I still havnt got a word. I hope mine ships out with this batch. :sleep:

I'd be feeling luckier (and nicer!) if the order was here. I'm on cigarette restriction and worried that with my luck the e-cig might be DOA. If it is, I'm going to ship my husband to Janty and buy a carton of cigarettes on the way home from the post office, so at least I can smoke like a chimney in peace. I should clarify though that the Dura-C isn't in my order, if that is what is taking yours so long. I hope that your order ships out, too.

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
JustJulie you post with that in every thread. I think your full of it to be perfectly honest and I don't really trust anything you have to say. If you have ordered several orders and gotten them were they for the Dura-C?? To me what you do in every thread is a disservice to anyone reading the forums!! I came to these forums for information and learning things from other people and their experiences. I posted this because people should see that Jantyusa is stringing me along with empty promises. It has been 19 days since they took my order and my money. I saw this post for new sales on the very product I am waiting on. To me that is wrong especially if you have orders backed up past 19 days! It is irresponsible and says to me hey I don't care I have your money already let me get someone elses. I think I have been very patient and calm through this matter. I chose to stick it out that is on me. Ludo told me I should ask for a refund but I wanted to believe Jeff. I just feel others reading this thread should know.

TMK--

Maybe you should do a search and read ALL of my posts before you make a comment like that.

I have been ordering from JantyUSA since January. The original Dura was my first e-cig. I also have a Kissbox as well as a Dura-C. And I also place orders for liquid. Yes, I have placed several orders with them. In the beginning, orders were sent out quickly, typically next day. The last couple of months, not so much. :(

My comment about receiving all my orders was made in explanation of while the website says "still processing," it does that even once the order has been shipped and received. It was not intended to suggest that I've been repeatedly ordering and receiving the Dura-C or that my orders have been filled quickly.

For the record, I placed an order for two more Duras February 8th (an extra for me and one for my sister). A week or so later, I ordered warranty replacement parts for my Dura and for my Kissbox. They had no parts to send and the Dura was out of stock. My order for Duras was eventually converted to pre-orders for Dura-C, which wound up getting shipped with the first or second wave of Dura-C's sent out. (I believe I got them 3/9 or so.) My warranty replacements weren't in that shipment, and they arrived about a week or so later, along with some liquids I had ordered back in February.

In fact, if you'll read my posts (and not just the ones in the Janty subforum), you'll see that while I have been generally supportive of JantyUSA, I have not been blindly so and I have offered my criticisms as well.

However, my point has been that because of Janty's previous record of excellent service, they ought to be given a chance to dig themselves out of the hole that they're in. They're not a fly-by-night operation . . . just one that is overwhelmed.

In any event, you are certainly entitled to your opinion. And I'm sorry you've had to wait so long for your Dura-C. The fact that you're not alone is probably of no comfort.

It's a shame, though, that anyone who has anything positive to say is labeled as a fanboy or shill. My positive (and sometimes not-so-positive) experiences and comments are no less valid than your negative ones.

TMK2009

Mar 9, 2009
Indiana
JustJulie it is a thread about how he has them for sale and pushing them when he is behind in shipping!! Telling people that order now they can basically expect to recieve their purchase quickly? I am pointing out to people that I ordered over 19 days ago and don't have my order yet. So clearly your post is not really prudent. To say search the forums for your critisism is just pathetic. I am not questioning the past performance or your experiences ordering from them. I am talking about now and the furure performance. By your own omition in your post they kept changing dates on you pushing things out. Allowing them to dig themselves out is exactly the patients I have been giving them. But this whole thread is them pushing for more sales on a product they are way behind shipping to customers who already paid. Not to mention in retail being that behind on an item then pushing it for more sales will leave you short on being able to help established customers with any warranty issues. Which others have mentioned as a problem as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread